Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Black Widow today which was a nice surprise since she arrived a day early. XM has knocked another one out of the park with this one. She is sexiness personified! Everything from the sculpt to the paint apps to the display options...it is just really well done. The head sculpts are beautiful and even though I prefer the long haired sculpt, I like the short haired sculpt a lot more than I thought I would. Here's my quick review.

Sculpt: The body sculpt is absolutely beautiful. Her body is voluptuous without being too slutty or cartoony. She has curves in all the right places and her booty....Dat Azz!! Both head sculpts are well done. Her base is very well done too. The wall behind her can be displayed high or low so you can see her behind. The wrought iron fence is a nice touch along with the lamp post.

Paint Apps: The paint maps are the best in the business on this statue. XM has prided themselves on attention to detail and it shows in the crisp, clean lines in the paint apps. The paints on both heads are spotless. I love the paint apps on the wrought iron fence that make a piece of plastic look like aged metal.

Display Options: Another thing XM does so well is to provide their customers with plenty of display options with their product and Black Widow is no exception. In fact, she has more display options than Cap and Hulk combined! That's a woman for you. There are two head sculpts, a high and low wall base option, the mini bust display option and countless combinations of guns, with a knife and empty hand thrown in for good measure. Based on my pictures, can you tell what my favorite is?

Packaging: Top notch, high quality packaging. The best in the business by far.

Overall: I give this statue a 9.5/10. She is a sleeper hit, so if you are on the fence about getting this one, track her down now before after market prices get really crazy. You won't be disappointed.

Here's some music to go along with my pictures.

Long Haired Portrait

This past week I was able to acquire this fantastic statue from the McFarlane group. Being a huge WD fan, I can't believe I didn't see this when it was first offered last year, but luckily I got this one at a great price. First piece from McFarlane and I am very impressed. The sculpt is great and the paint apps look very good, even up close. I love the action pose and the gore details made this an easy purchase for me. I also really like the fact that the base rotates so that you can display it from any angle. It looks great 360 degrees around. I am very pleased with this one.

Back