Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red suit Bison is SO win...especially in the pic you took with his pimp hand starting to rage at the site of Guile. :yess:

I unfortunately only recently got in on EX black suit Bison because they were listed as back in stock at SSC and I had to have him one way or another.

AND don't get me started on how SICK that Thor 1:1 is. Amazing collection...your collection is the five finger :wink1:

Bigg Ups on the new HUGE addition to your collection.

Congrats on the Thor bust. It is by far one of the best Marvel life size bust.

Looks awesome! congrats :rock :rock

Great Score on Thor, Major Congrats Ski

Dude, I love that Hulk vs Thing central table. What a perfect centerpiece.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Much appreciated. :rock

Here are pictures of my latest acquisition from Sideshow. Now the Thor 1:1 bust is no longer lonely. :lol

#184 arrived today and all I can say is this piece is awesome. Pics do not do this justice...at all. People have complained about the eyes not being white, but I have to say that his eyes are my favorite part of the bust. They are very detailed with brown irises with yellow streaks in it. Add on the wet looking gloss and it gives this piece a realistic gritty feel to it. I love it and I am so glad I got this now before it is no longer available. If anyone is on the fence about this piece I can only say, "Do eet. Do eeeeeettt." :rock

Here are some pics I took that might help you decide.

IMG_0634.jpg

The box!

IMG_0636.jpg

Unwrapping

IMG_0637.jpg

I go where I wanna go!

IMG_0638.jpg

Side shot

IMG_0642.jpg

Outta my way bub.

IMG_0645.jpg

Full shot

IMG_0648.jpg

My favorite shot.

IMG_0650.jpg

Orange/brown uniform

That's such a great looking bust! They've done a great job on this one. Congrats Ski. :hi5:

Finally got around to posting some shots of the Daredevil comiquette.
IMG_0692.jpg

Front shot

IMG_0693.jpg

Closeup

IMG_0694.jpg

Closeup of tombstone

IMG_0695.jpg

Top view

IMG_0698.jpg

EX head shot

IMG_0701.jpg

The gang's all here...