Mission: Impossible 5- Rogue Nation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there this weekend as well. This is probably my most anticipated movie of this year, just re-watched the others. Never that big into the second one, by the first, third and fourth are pretty solid action flicks.

Jeremyjahns gave it an Awesometacular ...if this is as good as MI4GP then it must be great...gonna see this one for sure

Going to try to see it this weekend. Look like its one of the best reviewed films of the year on Rotten Tomatoes.

Saw it last night- well done action thriller- really good ending that's not about chases or explosions. Just as good as a Bond film

You guys have me even more excited. Just watched the third one last night, going to watch Ghost Protocol tonight and see Rogue Nation tomorrow.

I saw this in IMAX today. It was awesome. I think it's the best mission impossible movie.

Great movie! Awesome action and stunts. Cruise was in top form. This is on par, if not better than the MI4. Go see it!!

Rebecca Ferguson is one tough chick. She was just badass! Def. my favorite female lead from all the movies thus far.

Saw it last night- well done action thriller- really good ending that's not about chases or explosions. Just as good as a Bond film

I think the MI franchise has been better then any bond film I have seen. There were a couple of ok bond films, but the rest are pretty meh to me.

Back