Mission: Impossible 5- Rogue Nation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually Tom Cruise strapped to a plane at the end. :lol

Looks pretty good, I guess. None of the M.I. have gotten me all that excited like the first one did.

Not tired of them yet plus my son is at the age where we are stating to go see these in the theater.

That's actually Tom Cruise strapped to a plane at the end. :lol

Looks pretty good, I guess. None of the M.I. have gotten me all that excited like the second one did.

Fixed to fit my awful tastes. :monkey3

Looks good. The second film is the only film that lets this franchise down imo.

Part 1 was the most distinctive IMO, and most like the original show. But 3 and 4 were really good action movies. Tom Cruise cranks out some quality action movies, IMO--these, Edge of Tomorrow, Jack Reacher, Minority Report, Collateral, Last Samurai. I'm sure Oblivion was decent though I didn't see it.

Nice! Looking forward to this, I enjoy these and Cruise films in general, he's still one of my favorites and pulls off the action hero well.

I'm excited about this one, looking forward to it.

The Mission Impossible franchise is the only real franchise of it's genre that's consistently good in my opinion. I've liked them all, from 1-4. The last one was a lot of fun so this one should be just as good.

I've seen 1, 2, and 3. I thought I was way behind. So Ghost Protocol is all I need to watch to catch up on the series? I'll have to check it out. I wonder if some of his other side movies like "Knight and Day" gave me the impression that there were a lot more M:I films. And wasn't Jeremy Renner in both M:I 4 and Bourne? So confusing. :lol

I'd love to see HT go all Depp and make a line of Cruise figures. It'll never happen though, I still don't know how Medicom released their figure from MI4. Probably because of the goggles.

Back