Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a word of advice. If you want to be in the 1/6 custom world try not to overspend on Hot Toys/EB. You can always get Hot Toys/EB in the secondary market in here and for reasonable prices. Don't buy from EBAY unless you see a very rare item (Bill the Butcher)

A lot of the HT figures have Youtube video reviews that break down everything about the figure.

I am not preordering anything from Hot Toys anymore unless its something I really really really want when its first released. Other than that with a little patience I can find every HT/EB in here at a better price.

patriotic-homefront-pipedown.jpg

Damn Army your giving away all the trade secrets. Lol, just teasing a bit bro! Lol

Least I can for the poor guy. He thought he had Pee Wee in the bag for 9 days only to be given a refund.

Yeah I deserve to be teased after posting CPT Hook videos in Beto's Beetlejuice thread :slap :lol

btw: what the hell is up with that Sig? Very distracting :lol

Its like Lil Wayne and Urkel decided to have a kid

Ive been trying to get a hold of RM ALL week, sent a few emails, posted in the Q and A section. No answer. Last week an unpainted Alex sculpt popped up. I saw it, paypaled asap, and i havent heard anything since then. Now with all these remarks of a glitchy site, im WORRIED! LOL.
FYI, AFTER the purchase, a Sold out came out on the sculpt pic. Im hoping alls ok!

Just a word of advice. If you want to be in the 1/6 custom world try not to overspend on Hot Toys/EB. You can always get Hot Toys/EB in the secondary market in here and for reasonable prices. Don't buy from EBAY unless you see a very rare item (Bill the Butcher)

A lot of the HT figures have Youtube video reviews that break down everything about the figure.

I am not preordering anything from Hot Toys anymore unless its something I really really really want when its first released. Other than that with a little patience I can find every HT/EB in here at a better price.

Thanks. I actually haven't bought anything from eBay. I got the 1/4 scale Bats from Enterbay which was significantly cheaper than eBay prices.

I definitely agree with what you're saying though, and appreciate the tip!

NO ONE thats purchased from RM can answer me???

Ive been trying to get a hold of RM ALL week, sent a few emails, posted in the Q and A section. No answer. Last week an unpainted Alex sculpt popped up. I saw it, paypaled asap, and i havent heard anything since then. Now with all these remarks of a glitchy site, im WORRIED! LOL.
does he send you an email confirmation? tracking number? etc....

You don't get email confirmation. It would be nice though That would definitely help clarify things.

Honestly it doesn't sound right. The restock heads have been sold out for a while so I don't know where one would just pop out of.

NO ONE thats purchased from RM can answer me???

does he send you an email confirmation? tracking number? etc....

Rainman is probably knee deep in Plainview right now. Give him a chance. he does respond to everything. You can check your account status on his site and see if the purchase you made says cannont cancel. That should be a confirmation if any. If it says on shipping it means your purchase is going out soon.

Rainman is awesome! This movie was seriously wonderful, and I'm jealous of you guys who are getting one.

Rainman is awesome! This movie was seriously wonderful, and I'm jealous of you guys who are getting one.

If you're in the market for one there is still a set left

got email! my sculpt ships this week!

That's awesome bro! It's so odd though. How did one of these just surface after being sold out for so long?

That's awesome bro! It's so odd though. How did one of these just surface after being sold out for so long?

I dont know.I was there looking for an unpainted Plainview and saw that the Gangboy sculpt didnt have the red "soldout" letters. i clicked , paypaled, and that was that! :wave
Now to find an unpainted Butcher!!!

I dont know.I was there looking for an unpainted Plainview and saw that the Gangboy sculpt didnt have the red "soldout" letters. i clicked , paypaled, and that was that! :wave
Now to find an unpainted Butcher!!!

So you found the gang boy and an unpainted bill are you Irish ...,cause that's lucky congrates pal hi5

LOL, no no, as in now i gotta find me one! Anyone have one? lol

Sorry pal I read that this morning when I'd just woke up lol if you found the Alex head at some point there should be a bill head on his site I've got one but it ain't for sale ;)

Back