Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to think long and hard about this but with so much
stuff coming out i have to pass on this great figure. :(

Everything looks to be sold out except the heads and that full set. Be careful fellas and double check with Rainman about your order if you ordered towards the end when things were going up and down.

Someone told me that the Pee Wee they ordered recently that reappeared again after being "sold out" never existed. Rainman contacted him and said that it was sold out and he had to refund the buyer.

Is the clothes set not a option for you my friend?
it was but now with the glitch in the site and not a lot of $ i will wait for the next
rainman figure i really like plainview but i wish i could have got bill. and i will probably like the next character he does more if its jack torrance, patrick bateman, or anton chigurh. :pray: but if i had bill this would be a must.

it was but now with the glitch in the site and not a lot of $ i will wait for the next
rainman figure i really like plainview but i wish i could have got bill. and i will probably like the next character he does more if its jack torrance, patrick bateman, or anton chigurh. :pray: but if i had bill this would be a must.

I hear you buddy I only got parts of bill myself Plainveiw made up for that tho, what do you think his nxt project will be

Everything looks to be sold out except the heads and that full set. Be careful fellas and double check with Rainman about your order if you ordered towards the end when things were going up and down.

Someone told me that the Pee Wee they ordered recently that reappeared again after being "sold out" never existed. Rainman contacted him and said that it was sold out and he had to refund the buyer.

There's a few bugs on that site mike I looked at the clothes set this morn and it was there later gone crazy!

Yea bro I'm not sure if it's that things are really selling out, or they're being bought, canceled and becoming available again or just wacky glitches.

I do know that the boardie that bought the "mirage" Pee Wee set paid at the beginning of the month, and was waiting for three weeks before he found out that his order was being canceled

Yea bro I'm not sure if it's that things are really selling out, or they're being bought, canceled and becoming available again or just wacky glitches.

I do know that the boardie that bought the "mirage" Pee Wee set paid at the beginning of the month, and was waiting for three weeks before he found out that his order was being canceled

It was only 9 days, but still... :gah: :monkey2

Yeah his site has been strange. But a year ago Edward his mouse figure popped back up and so I bought it and emailed him to confirm. He told me he would have to check with someone and sure enough I got one. And that figure had been gone for years. :dunno

Keep your chin up marrko. I am positively sure one of these will pop up in the sale section within the next 3-6 months. They always do.

Keep your chin up marrko. I am positively sure one of these will pop up in the sale section within the next 3-6 months. They always do.

Whoops meant to say two weeks but that would've been too long too. Either way Army's right. There's a lot of other cool stuff coming up that you can spend that $$ on :)

Too right boys, too right.

Missing out completely is always a bummer, but thinking you've got one and then you don't just is another level of :gah:

Either way - I've got plenty of great stuff to check out...my Se7en boys just arrived today (plus the Joker PF yesterday and the EB 1/4 scale Bats) - so at least I'm keeping busy. :wink1:

Too right boys, too right.

Missing out completely is always a bummer, but thinking you've got one and then you don't just is another level of :gah:

Either way - I've got plenty of great stuff to check out...my Se7en boys just arrived today (plus the Joker PF yesterday and the EB 1/4 scale Bats) - so at least I'm keeping busy. :wink1:

Just a word of advice. If you want to be in the 1/6 custom world try not to overspend on Hot Toys/EB. You can always get Hot Toys/EB in the secondary market in here and for reasonable prices. Don't buy from EBAY unless you see a very rare item (Bill the Butcher)

A lot of the HT figures have Youtube video reviews that break down everything about the figure.

I am not preordering anything from Hot Toys anymore unless its something I really really really want when its first released. Other than that with a little patience I can find every HT/EB in here at a better price.

Back