Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you diehard plainview fans would like this. :wave

206188_434466166604328_1284943973_n.jpg

www.justinreedart.com

Can someone tell me what's left Milkshake Man wise and how much the various versions/sets left are? Was thinking of maybe trying to middleman someone to buy it for me depending on how much they are.

Can someone tell me what's left Milkshake Man wise and how much the various versions/sets left are? Was thinking of maybe trying to middleman someone to buy it for me depending on how much they are.

There painted heads $ 120
Full set $820
And as Robbie stated 1 head and clothes set available $445 but that won't be there long so I'd get ur skates on if you wanna bag it all above also have shipping on top ;)

There painted heads $ 120
Full set $820
And as Robbie stated 1 head and clothes set available $445 but that won't be there long so I'd get ur skates on if you wanna bag it all above also have shipping on top ;)

How do I go about purchasing one of the painted heads?! :panic:

Thanks!

How do I go about purchasing one of the painted heads?! :panic:

Thanks!

You have to regester to become a member of his site. It can sometimes take a long time to get approved. If you really want one, maybe I can help if you can't get approved quickly. I live in Queens and I'm in Manhattan often.

You have to regester to become a member of his site. It can sometimes take a long time to get approved. If you really want one, maybe I can help if you can't get approved quickly. I live in Queens and I'm in Manhattan often.

I definitely need to have one! Where can I sign up?

Back