• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman "Milkshake man" DX full set w/ Robbiethepainter accessories taking offers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rainman "Milkshake man" DX full set w/ Robbiethepainter accessories taking offers

Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!

Last edited:
Re: Rainman "Milkshake man" DX full set w/ Robbiethepainter accessories taking offers

Good luck with the sale man :)

Great guy here folks .

Re: Rainman "Milkshake man" DX full set w/ Robbiethepainter accessories taking offers

OH SNAP!:eek I want this guy,:drool but the Price:thud: Good guy here!. Good luck with the sale:hi5:

So you managed to secure two DX scupts? You obviously used one for your oil bash and managed to acquire another as well?

That's some going for such a rare piece :clap

Good luck with the sale man :)

Great guy here folks .

OH SNAP!:eek I want this guy,:drool but the Price:thud: Good guy here!. Good luck with the sale:hi5:

Thank you for the positive feedback. You guys are awesome. :)

So you managed to secure two DX scupts? You obviously used one for your oil bash and managed to acquire another as well?

That's some going for such a rare piece :clap

I did, and thank you? :/

Certainly too expensive for me but good luck with the sale!

Back