Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting close now. Hope Rainman stays close to the 30 days. So excited.

Plainview2.jpg

Plainview1.jpg

Not spoke to Rainman since this was made available. Really hoping he tweaks a few things. The hat being the biggest gripe I had. That tan colour was really off imo and won't be thrilled at having to have yet another figure modified.

Just watched the movie tonight for the first time.

Interesting.

May have to watch it again; I'm not sure exactly what the point was.

Congrats brother :hi5:

What are you planning outfit wise?

Haven't even thought about it yet :eek: but i just needed to get that head. If it takes years to get the perfect set up and body, clothes etc mods so be it... My wife just taught me how to sew!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I think I'll go for a striking Plainview. Any suggestions for oil i can use on the head that would be removable should I choose so?

I think I'll go for a striking Plainview. Any suggestions for oil i can use on the head that would be removable should I choose so?

Everyone who grabbed this Plainview Rainman release is striking oil! Congrats to all who are getting it. Now Let's bring on Anton or Bickle next!:yess:

For the lack of funds, I could purchase only the painted headscuplt. Will be going for the look below. Would like to get some suggestions from people about the options, in terms of the suit, the material, etc. I have thought of EB MIB Shirt+Tie to start with. Any help or ideas folks?

Untitled-9.png

Back