Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol looks like someone with a Brain is involved with this. Good that they aren't churning out crap.

Wow! Well, I'd rather see them take their time with everything. I hope they don't screw it up. There's too much potential involved here.

25_michael_bay.jpg

funny-Michael-Bay-explosions.jpg

Too bad he's not directing it though. I never did like Battle LA or ever saw Wrath of the Titans.

Damn Celtic did micheal propose yet ? Lol .Anyway I hope this delay fixes the alien problem ?

25_michael_bay.jpg

funny-Michael-Bay-explosions.jpg

Too bad he's not directing it though. I never did like Battle LA or ever saw Wrath of the Titans.

Hopefully it'll add more Bay. Less Lisberman.

actually, i have to agree with this...
WHY is he not directing???? :monkey4
Battle LA was pure vomit, wrath of the titans sucked,
bay's style would have been perfect for a movie like this

"you havent had a chance to read the script yet, trust us, fans will love it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i wont claim this a victory until both bay and leibsman (whatever the eff his name is) are completely removed in all capacities, but ill take what i can get when i can get it.

viva la childhood!

Directed by Michael Bay... I can see it now. Turtles flipping through explosions bigger than cities, April Oneal and maybe even a female ninja turtle bending over in front of The Guys. Turtle hard-ons and turtle wax for their shells. Splinter getting caught in a mouse trap.

Venuslying.jpg

Lol don't wish death on him he just needs to be banished to the moon with a playboy magazine and some toothpaste.

Directed by Michael Bay... I can see it now. Turtles flipping through explosions bigger than cities, April Oneal and maybe even a female ninja turtle bending over in front of The Guys. Turtle hard-ons and turtle wax for their shells. Splinter getting caught in a mouse trap.

Venuslying.jpg

sounds like a good TMNT movie to me, I mean, the show was silly like that, This would be something that would benefit of Bay instead of that guy Lisberman, He Sucks, He really sucks, his movies suck, he Should have Not been given this, he is going to screw it up really bad

At least Bay has a definite style, he knows what he likes to do, for good or bad he sets his mind in one direction

Lisberman is awful

Venuslying.jpg

Damn that turtle is sexy.:monkey4

Back