Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish he did, I Really do

If his past redesigns are any indication, you might have been stuck with something that looked like a cross between roadkill and roadkill 3 days later.

Yeah, I'm one of those G1 _______s. :lol :pfft::wave

Just hope that this movie is a blend between the comics and the 80s cartoon like the first movie did and that was the best movie I've ever seen at a young age. The turtles looked so damn real in that movie hope this movie surpasses that one.

From comingsoon.net

Kevin Eastman Talks Ninja Turtles Movie:

Ninja Turtles is now slated for a May 16, 2014 release date.

why wont it just DIE!?

tumblr_m6rttso1xX1rsneum.gif

He created the best version of Transformers.

The G1 show sucks. Dull designs, lack of hot chicks.

Designs are timeless. Talking Bumblebee. Kid's show.

Starscream is flying monkey. LaBeef and Fox: has-beens due to crap acting. Bayformers are mangled chickenwire and tin foil with glue gun.

That is all.

Designs are timeless. Talking Bumblebee. Kid's show.

Starscream is flying monkey. LaBeef and Fox: has-beens due to crap acting. Bayformers are mangled chickenwire and tin foil with glue gun.

That is all.

I wasn't being serious. But now I will be. :wink1:

Rather have robots that look like robots. Move like robots. And are like robots. Not nasty anime esq crapboxes. I hate anime.

:lol

Anime is awesome. You should give the more serious series a try. They have such great art forms and story telling that surpass some american cartoons. Hell if done right most anime turned into movies would be oscar worthy.

Yes that dude is defiantly serious. He doesn't like cool stuff except for alien and predator.

I wasn't being serious. But now I will be. :wink1:

Rather have robots that look like robots. Move like robots. And are like robots. Not nasty anime esq crapboxes. I hate anime.

:lol
I don't think it was anime. It was just a normal American 80s cartoon.

Yu-gi-oh, that Naruto vomit and Gundam are the Japanese anime crap.

I think some of those shows might be interesting..it's just the anime. It's so gross, so disturbing, there's just something so wrong about it. I don't understand how anyone can sit through that without wanting to shoot themselves afterwards.

Anyway...the Bayformers are CGI-filled movies that came out in the late 2000's, the original TV series was a kid's cartoon in the 80s. (which is still more watchable than the Bay movies).

You need to watch this:

qirh.jpg

Hey now anime is a great art form . Naruto is good but don't let stuff like that turn you off toward anime and yea I think tf is based on mechs robot anime. Watch akira possibly the best anime or animated movie ever. Anime is pretty good lol

Back