Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Bay needs to die in an on set explosion.
EXACTLY.gif

lol Im surprised that even exists
Your life is boring and your knowledge about the E-world is worthless :yess:

Last edited:
Whatever you do dont search for kim possible on google images thats even worse.

...why were you google image searching a children's Disney female cartoon character in the first place?

you dont have to tell RIDDICK about that, he looks up that sick ____ :lol

wait a minute Ironwez How Do you know o_O

Lol well one of my friends told me that the pictures of KP on google image are disturbing. i didnt believe him so one day when i was bored I decided hey what the hell and searched for them. I honestly for the life of me cant fathom who took the time to draw such pictures and I have no idea why they are so many. It was soooo wrong lol.

Lol well one of my friends told me that the pictures of KP on google image are disturbing. i didnt believe him so one day when i was bored I decided hey what the hell and searched for them. I honestly for the life of me cant fathom who took the time to draw such pictures and I have no idea why they are so many. It was soooo wrong lol.

well according to RIDDICK you might be an idiot for being surprised about finding weird crap like that, ,
but I agree, who the F__ would do these, well, the ninja turtle is not that bad, is just funny lol
but there are all these like Looney Tunes cartoons pics... like why? who would like those? why would anyone draw that?
maybe RIDDICK knows the answer? :dunno

well according to RIDDICK you might be an idiot for being surprised about finding weird crap like that, ,
but I agree, who the F__ would do these, well, the ninja turtle is not that bad, is just funny lol
but there are all these like Looney Tunes cartoons pics... like why? who would like those? why would anyone draw that?
maybe RIDDICK knows the answer? :dunno

its weird to becuase theres alot of them. its like some weird conspiricy:dunno. I remeber I was searching for a desktop background for batman and i came across some disturbing pictures.

its weird to becuase theres alot of them. its like some weird conspiricy:dunno. I remeber I was searching for a desktop background for batman and i came across some disturbing pictures.

there's even Predator cartoons... :monkey4

Look up Zim and Dib from Invader Zim.

I don't quite see the intrest in making a pre-pubescent young boy having sex with an alien being.

From comingsoon.net

Kevin Eastman Talks Ninja Turtles Movie:

"From what I've seen, it's easily the best 'Turtle' movie yet. We're talking 'Raid: Redemption'-style fight scenes; we're talking about epic 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' sort of effects."

When asked about what the reasoning was behind the delay, Eastman offered: "A lot of people are worried we pushed the release date from December to May, but the 30th anniversary of the 'Turtles' is in May, so it worked out perfectly."

He was also asked his opinion on the changes being made to his creation for the sake of the film: "I know that Michael [Bay] and his group really like that and that Paramount was supportive of that, so I think that it's great. I grew up reading 'Captain America' and 'The Avengers' and all that stuff, and over the course of the comic book history, since 'Avengers' has been around, how many times has it been reinvented, reformatted, restructured, replatformed?"

Ninja Turtles is now slated for a May 16, 2014 release date.

Back