Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Well kind of...

Wait, Michael Bay’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles might not be mutants?

Michael Bay continues his explosive assault on children's cartoons with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie he's producing. But Bay's most recent statement has folks wondering, are his mutant turtles not actually mutants?
Bay gave a presentation at the Nickelodeon Upfront, hyping up the movie, which is due out Christmas 2013, when he made this puzzling statement:

"When you see this movie, kids will believe one day that these turtles do exist, when we're done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race, and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely loveable."

Now it's entirely possible that Bay misspoke, and what he meant is that the turtles seem like aliens. But that phrase "alien race" is a troubling one. Is it possible that Bay really intends to make a mutant-free TMNT film? And does that mean no ooze?

31723936.gif

B$#*@+d!!! He is f____g around with our childhoods here!

Let's see Celtic defend Bay now!

Nah. Bay plays with a stacked deck, only taking franchises lots of folks know and love. Having said that, He-Man was an alien. As are the Thundercats. He would probably make those guys mutants, though.

How is He-Man an Alien?

The Masters are technically gods according to the Mythology storyline and they are based alot on and stolen from Greek mythology and Babylonian Egyptian religion.The gods of Greek mythology are Hybrids,half man or half beast,and then half "angelic' (Based on Biblical Truth-Fallen Angels from Genesis 6)....

Personally,I noticed a big trend of calling everything "alien" and there is "indoctrinational" reason for it and that I am very aware of,as many do not understand Hollywood's motives.

I noticed a BIG trend of Transhumanism merging beast/animal with man.Calling TMNT 'aliens' sets a new trend in their constant agenda push to keep the people and youth in believing in 'real' aliens...so lets call everything 'alien' now

How is He-Man an Alien?

The Masters are technically gods according to the Mythology storyline and they are based alot on and stolen from Greek mythology and Babylonian Egyptian religion.The gods of Greek mythology are Hybrids,half man or half beast,and then half "angelic' (Based on Biblical opinion-Fallen Angels from Genesis 6)....

Personally,I noticed a big trend of calling everything "alien" and there is "indoctrinational" reason for it and that I am very aware of,as many do not understand Hollywood's motives.

I noticed a BIG trend of Transhumanism merging beast/animal with man.Calling TMNT 'aliens' sets a new trend in their constant agenda push to keep the people and youth in believing in 'real' aliens...so lets call everything 'alien' now
He-Man is from the planet Eternia. Therefore. . .alien.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternia

Back