Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, no one is denying that fact (at least I am not anyway). I also don't care if he makes money or not. He is still an _______ and a hack of a director/producer. His earlier stuff was decent but lately he has become one of the worst.

Every generation is dumb as children. What was so overly complex about the first Turtle movie? :lol

Kids movies are dumb. They will always be dumb, because kids don't know any better. Why do you think the prequels are a bigger hit with kids, then adults? They don't know any better. They see flashy effects, and action, and it pleases them.

Think about all the dumb ____ you enjoyed when you were young. :lol

The past couple of generations of kids are chock full of dumbasses

Dude, no one is denying that fact (at least I am not anyway). I also don't care if he makes money or not. He is still an _______ and a hack of a director/producer. His earlier stuff was decent but lately he has become one of the worst.

:lol

Well, after Pain and Gain, if that movie isn't any better then Transformers 3, i'll agree with you.

But I don't think anyone wanted to do those stupid things anyway. :lol

They might, they might not. Turtles is kinda a niche property. MUCH MORESO than Transformers. You Can't assume anything, ESPECIALLY with the audiences today. IT could come out and be amazing, or, much like the Recent GI JOE movie, it could be a GIGANTIC FLOP. It was targeted at kids too, remember? The Toys didn't sell very well, and the movie made SOME money, however they're already doing a soft reboot because they understand that it under-performed.

It might come out amazing.
It might also be an enormous Flop that completely destroys Bay's Career.

Who would have thought that Ang Lee could screw up the hulk, for example.

:pray::pray::pray:

Can't wait for Megan Fox as Field Hockey playing Casey Jones, and John Turturro as Shredder.

omh HAHAHAHA Turturro as Shredder hahahahaha :rotfl
Although Megan Fox would play April and Shia LaBeouf would play Casey Jones :rotfl:rotfl

I like Ang Lee's Hulk!!!!!!

:yuck :pow lol

If it's flashy, if it has a hot chick, if it has a hot guy, if it has action, it will probably do well.

You don't need a lot to appeal to kids. Just make sure they will have nothing else to see opening weekend, and they will come in droves.

here's to justin beiber casting call for splinter. :lol

Keep dreaming. Bay's the most in demand director in Hollywood. He's not going any where. :lol

Actually I would really stop being a Hater and become a Bay Lover if he Did in fact made a Power Rangers movie,
That would be the coolest thing, ever. I'm not going to lie, I was a Huge fan of them when I was little, I just loved that show, and Bay has the right amount of ridiculous and robots and hot chicks and explosions to make a really great Power Rangers movie
This NEEDS to HAppen!!!!
Where can I write Bay Fan mail about this CP? Give me an Address!!!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

As Bay's secret Secretary, I cannot give you that information, because he is taking a giant poop right now, planning out the action sequences for The Rock II: Goodspeeds Burden.

:lecture.

Ask again in 3 hours.

I am not even Joking, I am dead serious, I Loved the Power Rangers like I loved the Ninja Turtles, I was never into Transformers or GI Joe,

and I'm not kidding that Bay has the right mindset to make a really awesome Power Rangers movie, i can just imagine.... Megan Fox or a supermodel.... as the pink ranger... and another one as the yellow ranger..... :naughty:naughty :wacky :wacky :monkey5 :monkey5
that would just be... omg...:pray:

I know. The thing is, if someone gave him a halfway decent script, it'd be good. Something that has all the makings of a dumb Bay movie...but a story, and characters, that actually matter.

The reason I like him so much is he's not a dumb guy. His movies are. What I like about him, is he doesn't bull____ anything. I love his commentaries because he often tells stories about things you don't hear anyone talk about, and how he dealt with it. It's fascinating. I wish more people would be open like that. And the way he plans stuff out....

But if only his scripts weren't dumb as all ____. :dunno

i really liked bad boys 2. that is a really cool movie. transformers have their nice moments, specially the first is okay.

I know. The thing is, if someone gave him a halfway decent script, it'd be good. Something that has all the makings of a dumb Bay movie...but a story, and characters, that actually matter.

The reason I like him so much is he's not a dumb guy. His movies are. What I like about him, is he doesn't bull____ anything. I love his commentaries because he often tells stories about things you don't hear anyone talk about, and how he dealt with it. It's fascinating. I wish more people would be open like that. And the way he plans stuff out....

maybe he should make sure the script is good first :dunno

:lol

You'd think.

But when the deadline is coming, and the Beard is breathing down your neck....well...i'd imagine it's quite hard.

He's been wanting to do this since Transformers. He was going to take a break in between films...but the Beard said NO. And then they had no script for TF2, so they could've done it then. But the Beard said NO!.
And we know the outcome. '

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSfZV1AvMEU&feature=relmfu[/ame]

I like Ang Lee's Hulk!!!!!!

I's fine that you enjoy it, but, financially, as I understand i, it was a flop. and If i remember correctly, it damaged Ang Lee's career for a while.

i think it's part that he's not a scriptwriter, and part that he is being given the wrong properties to work with. i agree, Bay would probably do REALLY well with power Rangers.
He'd probably make a pretty good Masters Of the Universe Movie.
I'd bet money he would make an AMAZING G.I. Joe film.
I'm curious where the turtles film will go, there are rumors that the "alien" thing was a miss-spoken thing on his part, and it's just bay misunderstanding the ooze concept. Time will tell.

They're working with Eastman on this, so i've got SOME hope....

Though, Hamma was involved with the first Joe film, and it still turned out bad.

Here is hoping Eastman's advice is listened too, and they make a workable, good film that's not too retarded.

All these films that require you to "turn off your brain" to enjoy them are serving to make us all a little bit stupider. Look at the current generation fer christsakes .

I agree. I think a few "turn your brain off movies" work. But when almost every movie is that? I don't know. It's frustrating.

I'll accept a good amount of stupid before i'm sick of it. :lol

Back