Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this is getting so many bad reviews. Wasn't a great flick, but damn I wish Bay would hit the transformer personalities as dead on as he did the turtles. I actually liked Raph and his full bandana look onscreen, although even after a full viewing their faces still creeped me out. : lol

This movie wasn't horrible but it was an absolutely forgettable movie for me. I walked out of the theater without any desire to discuss what I had just watched. The only thing they did get right, in my opinion, was the personalities of the turtles themselves. Splinter and Shredder were just bad as far as how they looked. Johnny Knoxville was ok as Leo, but I thought Tony Schalhoub was wrong for the way Splinter should have sounded.

This movie wasn't horrible but it was an absolutely forgettable movie for me. I walked out of the theater without any desire to discuss what I had just watched. The only thing they did get right, in my opinion, was the personalities of the turtles themselves. Splinter and Shredder were just bad as far as how they looked. Johnny Knoxville was ok as Leo, but I thought Tony Schalhoub was wrong for the way Splinter should have sounded.

Who would you have voice splinter?

Re: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie 2014 ... Good or Bad

Bay wasn't director but he was a huge part of writing the script. And no I didn't want a mirror image of the 90's movies, but they could have followed the story basics or comics a litter more. I mean come on the turtles were April's pets? And it wasn't that it wasn't a ok movie as a whole, it's just it did A LOT of thing wrong!

Like I said before, if I was a kid watching this movie as my first test movie, I would not be a fan...

And you can't argue that the casting was just horrible.

Bay wasn't director but he was a huge part of writing the script. And no I didn't want a mirror image of the 90's movies, but they could have followed the story basics or comics a litter more. I mean come on the turtles were April's pets? And it wasn't that it wasn't a ok movie as a whole, it's just it did A LOT of thing wrong!

Like I said before, if I was a kid watching this movie as my first test movie, I would not be a fan...

we already havea thread for this.

you would get a lot more views to your youtube giveaway if you were more active and if you at least had an avatar... (I can't stand profiles without avatars)
Just trying to help, if you posted in the movie section you would actually get thousands of views. But here I doubt a lot of people would care to look

Last edited:
Is it better than this?
tmnt4-1024x679_zpsd17ddb90.jpg

I have a feeling a lot of kids watching this as their first movie liked it. ;) It's the old folks with the issues.

Back