Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they steal a page from Marvel and show a post credit scene. That's where they can make statements about the next installment like showing a scene where a hog and rhino are getting exposed to mutagen or where Baxter is beginning research with ooze or something. Oh the ideas!

Show a rhino and a warthog escape a cage.

This is what my theater has (besides the 3d bandana glasses). Movie cups with little plastic figures that slot into the lid of the cup. They've done this for several movies over the years. Hobbits films, Avengers, Thor: Dark World, Winter Soldier, and some kids movies. Pretty neat little momentous.

IMAG0101.jpg

ok, my after movie thoughts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

were other people laughing too?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good to hear. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

Lol. Yes. Actually the adults laughed more than the kids throughout the movie. It was a fun ride. My six year old daughter liked Guardians of the Galaxy more. But she likes the Nick show versions better than the movie.

I love the nick show as well. All I want is the intact personalities and I'll be happy. Not expecting a great plot, so that's no biggie.

I keep forgetting it comes out next week. I've been so wrapped around Guardians I forgot all about this. I'll have to wait to hear all of your reviews first before deciding to watch this in the theaters or wait for bluray. I am a huge TMNT fan but am very skeptical about this movie.

Back