Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take that article with a grain of salt. I'm sure I could go on Twitter and find 4 people that tweeted that Ghost Rider Spirits of Vengeance was a masterpiece. I'm excited for this film regardless but I'm still going in with spirits of Vengeance expectations.

SHHHHHH

LxyEs.gif

I have no doubts this will succeed in the BO, maybe even beat GotG.

I also have no doubts that GotG will be better than this, but as much as it gives bad rap to this movie, the fact that it's related to Bay, that's the same thing it's going to help it in the BO, you can't deny the sad truth that Bay has massive BO appeal.

Anyone else find these at their local movie theatre. They are selling premium TMNT 3D glasses, that can be re-used on any 3D movie and include a travelling pouch. Each pair represents each turtle. I opened my Donatello pair for Guardians of Galaxy (I saw it again today). They were more comfortable up until the end, they feel a bit restrictive on the face if worn too long. Really cool design. I bought them as collector items.

I hope they steal a page from Marvel and show a post credit scene. That's where they can make statements about the next installment like showing a scene where a hog and rhino are getting exposed to mutagen or where Baxter is beginning research with ooze or something. Oh the ideas!

Dolph Lundgren's Masters of the Universe was doing it before anyone gave a ****.

Post-credit scenes need to become the "thing". I didn't stay for GotG's sadly....but I saw it and didn't give a ****.

Regardless....it was cool that Marvel let him (Gunn) do that. Shocking, actually. So keep doing them. Even you, Mikey Bay

Post-Credit scenes almost pay for the $20 popcorn you just ate....

I don't know how I feel about post credits scene being a trend.

I mean I love the scenes, but why can't they just put them before they roll credits? The credits are there to frame the end of the feature, it's anarchy.

It was better what Batman Begins did, put the Joker teaser right at the end of everything, yet not post-credits.

Yeah, I'm tired of sitting there like an idiot for 20 minutes when everyone is leaving for a 30 second scene.

Yeah, I'm tired of sitting there like an idiot for 20 minutes when everyone is leaving for a 30 second scene.

the WORST one was waiting for the scene at the end of 28 days later.

the trailers said something like "so scary it will make you scream" and they showed people in the theater actually screaming. I went to see it, waited. the people that clean the theater were waiting.

And then the dumbest thing showed up lol. I was pretty disappointed at that

Staff recognition man. They slaved away on the movie. The least we can do is sit through the 1-4 minutes of credits. Haha

Lol no one reads the credits anyway, they just chat or fool around until they show the scene.

If they are really interested, like most of us, will google the info.

No way this will beat guardians :lol

Next week it will take it number one spot though. If this movie turns out good I'll be laughing so hard at the internet. if it sucks i'll be laughing at the movie. its a win win.

Back