Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome ink man, but movies like this are the exact reason I don't have the balls to get something like that myself. Imagine if everyone you saw starts asking you if you're a Michael Bay fan. :lol

yeah we as humans always change our minds about things. we stop liking what we used to like or things will disappoint us. I am afraid of getting any tats because of that

I've been wanting to get this as a sleeve on my arm :

But I'm terrified Dan Aykroyd will f up and cast Anna Farris or some a-hole as a Ghostbuster and I'll be associated with her or some horrible director in some way.

I heard his character is amazing!! :lol
View attachment 107283

that was a joke, But people Really tattooed Jar Jar in real life :lol
zA4JnJT.jpg

0eAHW7B.jpg

Its funny cuz jar jar was like the center of marketing for episode 1. I remeber they had Jar jar standees at pizza hut and kfc back when episode 1 was about to come out. They really banked on him to succeed.

And if McDonald's had HappyMeals back there they'd sell them with BR Penguin figures.
Pecunia non olet.

I don't have any regrets with my tattoos. They're just as much something cool to look at as they are reflections of my geekiness. There isn't a single non-geek tattoo on me. They're all comic book characters, movie portraits, zombies, etc. I'm actually planning to turn my Ninja turtle into a 80's/90's cartoon leg sock. I'm all about the nostalgia.

Donnies glasses don't bother me all that much. It's just a teensy bit cliche but not out of the realm of possibility. It's the **** ton of junk on his back and the sex hotline headset that irks the hell out of me.

Funny thing when this played in front of Spider-man 2, the whole theater erupted into applause, I was like what? Why are people clapping and cheering for this? lol I guess the general audience has much lower expectations for this than we do.

Me and my friends worked with a lot of "general audience", they don't care about anything.
Look at pop music - for the most part it's atrocious yet demanded.
Why? Because as long as it's trendy (and catchy) no one 'd give a damn about the content.

Funny thing when this played in front of Spider-man 2, the whole theater erupted into applause, I was like what? Why are people clapping and cheering for this? lol I guess the general audience has much lower expectations for this than we do.

My theater was the exact opposite. There was a very vocal group yelling things like, "ew **** no! Someone hit fast foreward! Donnie why?! **** Megan fox" :lol

The Truth about the new Ninja Turtles:

The character designs in this film were actually done by Eastman and Laird.

Here's a little known TMNT fact: in 1994, Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman were working on a fourth TMNT film titled "The Next Mutation".
Even though the film was cancelled, Laird and Eastman designed new looks for all the turtles and Splinter.

Here are the designs, if anyone complains about the designs, you're technically hating on Eastman and Laird's work.

bytWyxh.png
vYgJqBR.png
LHe01K4.png
ZKxAB7A.png

Last edited:
And when next mutation came out in tv form it was regarded as the worst tmnt incarnation to date showing them that people like the traditional look. The changes to the tmnt in this movie arent as drastic as that. Wtf is up with raph?

Yeah but that was also 1994 where chances are those designs would of gone over decently. It's probably safe to say that if Eastman and laird actually had anything to do with the designs, they wouldn't look like that. Just look at the current ongoing series that Eastman is writing, they look nothing like that.

It's all bay and liebmans doing.

Yeah but that was also 1994 where chances are those designs would of gone over decently. It's probably safe to say that if Eastman and laird actually had anything to do with the designs, they wouldn't look like that. Just look at the current ongoing series that Eastman is writing, they look nothing like that.

It's all bay and liebmans doing.

but to be fair they are going over those older designs.

Is not like they made them all up on the fly

Back