Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Internet explodes each time a trailer from this movie gets released. its always the number 1 trending thing. The mixed reactions are always funny. As A long time turtle fan im completely torn. On one side we have a new ninja turtles movie with questionable designs and weird casting but Im still interested in this. Pshh im probably gonna end up in the theater anyway.

what I meant is that the internet seems to have this really weird fascination with battletoads so if they decided to make this into battletoads instead of the Ninja Turtles people would freak out more than ever. Specially Reddit :lol

Everything else about this movie is bad enough but if mikey says Yolo even once I'm gonna rip out bays peck implants.

he wont say yolo
but im sure he will drop a "swag" once or twice in there. after all the turtles do have swag now

so if this is set in modern times and Donnie has all that tech on him...

So does the Turtles have facebook in this movie? Twitter? I'm sure they are going to have to add that to the movie... specially since this is for kids and that's what kids are into these days

When I was at ASM2 tonight, the audience was dead-silent after the trailer. :lol I'll admit. I'll probably go see this, but the designs miss the mark for me.

When I was at ASM2 tonight, the audience was dead-silent after the trailer. :lol I'll admit. I'll probably go see this, but the designs miss the mark for me.

Well, in my case people are mostly silent in trailers, only in the Godzilla one I heard a couple "uuuuh" "ooooh" "I bet it's Godzilla" "See?".

Well, in my case people are mostly silent in trailers, only in the Godzilla one I heard a couple "uuuuh" "ooooh" "I bet it's Godzilla" "See?".

Ah, we had an opposite crowd with us tonight. Everyone was chatting it up after each trailer for a few brief moments. TMNT didn't get a 'warm welcome'.

Well they haven't shown a rad fight scene yet! Just Leo breaking a rooftop ledge, Raph parking a hummer and hulk slapping someone into next week. Show me some cool martial arts. That will get fans interested.

Well they haven't shown a rad fight scene yet! Just Leo breaking a rooftop ledge, Raph parking a hummer and hulk slapping someone into next week. Show me some cool martial arts. That will get fans interested.

I'm concerned there may not even really be any martial arts from the turtles themselves in the movie. I'm half expecting that the martial arts Ninjaness of the movie will be their weapons. The rest we'll just see the Hodge podge of size and strength over skill. I mean with the exception of Leo's fancy flip jump to the wall crushing it, they haven't shown **** all to the contrary.

Also for whoever was asking me to post a pic, here's my mikey I got 6 or 7 years ago. 1622140_10152124127487993_1029768489941279131_n.jpg

I really hope they don't overdo don. He's my favorite turtle. Have him tattooed on my arm. This looks like they're going the stereotypical route of the nerd.

On reddit, someone mentioned that he looks like a cross of rick moranis and jar jar binks. I don't mind the rick moranis bit, it's the jar jar that pisses me off.

I really hope they don't overdo don. He's my favorite turtle. Have him tattooed on my arm. This looks like they're going the stereotypical route of the nerd.

On reddit, someone mentioned that he looks like a cross of rick moranis and jar jar binks. I don't mind the rick moranis bit, it's the jar jar that pisses me off.

:lol :lol :lol

I heard his character is amazing!! :lol
949079c49c7211252ed1015f287c7283.jpg

Back