Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a repeat of that Ellen episode with Megan Fox, on TV yesterday. :slap

These Hollywood dunderheads might be making the big bucks - but they're doing nothing for the craft.

"What you got Shredder.." - really? :lol This movie is going to be SO awesome..

:monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

It's hilarious to me how with Splinter and Leo they are harping on the obvious Asian influence of these characters, and yet no one in this cast is Asian. Not the supposed to be Asian villain. The Supposed to be Asian Mentor. **** this movie.

And those toys look like the rejected Happy Meal toys.

It's hilarious to me how with Splinter and Leo they are harping on the obvious Asian influence of these characters, and yet no one in this cast is Asian. Not the supposed to be Asian villain. The Supposed to be Asian Mentor. **** this movie.

Very disappointing. Good god. A TV-show got it right. It was so right; A TV show. How can a big Hollywood budget movie get it so wrong in all shapes and forms.

That's exactly what I thought! Horrible design

It looks like Shredder stole the exosuit from Elysium and put a bunch of spikes and sharp objects on it.

Saw the trailer for this in front of ASM2 the other day. It was a mixed reaction like I expected: one group was wowed because there was a new TMNT coming out, one kid told his mum that the font was the Transformers writing and one older guy laughed at Mikey's mask joke.

Also we do not know if Guardians of the Galaxy will be any good or if it will be well received...

This might be the first Marvel stinker, We just don't know

Your right. people just THINK it might be good because of marvel but ya never know lol

Also we do not know if Guardians of the Galaxy will be any good or if it will be well received...

This might be the first Marvel stinker, We just don't know

Your right. people just THINK it might be good because of marvel but ya never know lol

I THINK it will be good because of Gunn. And Pratt. Take Marvel's name off it and I'd still be excited. Plus we've seen more on GoT than we have for Turtles. (still cautiously optimistic for TMNT.)

The trailers have been poor no doubt. They keep relying on that hummer scene and close ups of April to reel us all in :cuckoo:

Back