Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Donnie can build a machine like Urkel, that will make all the Turtles "cool" when they get inside.

8743kdsd456_zps11f5f066.gif

Just don't care for the noses at all. The rest of the designs are alright but those noses are awful.

At this point they just need to go ahead change the title altogether and just go with something along the lines of "oversized green things that may be turtles and could be teenagers but definitely aren't ninjas".

At this point they just need to go ahead change the title altogether and just go with something along the lines of "oversized green things that may be turtles and could be teenagers but definitely aren't ninjas".

Teenage Alien/Mutant Stereotyped Shreks: Prepare for Bayplosions!!!!

Teenage. Meth-addict. Non-Ninja. Trainwrecks.

My father carried less gear in nam then Donnie has on.

Loved the post on Reddit about how a competent writer would show Donnie as the tech guy through the writing of the movie instead of hitting you over the head with the Ghostbusters and Urkel costume.

Loved the post on Reddit about how a competent writer would show Donnie as the tech guy through the writing of the movie instead of hitting you over the head with the Ghostbusters and Urkel costume.

:lol And you are spot on with the comment about writing.

:exactly:

Not much else to add to that really. :lol

Its like why does he have Splinter cell googles when he has on if he has those dumbass nerd glasses.

Micheal bay "ok the purple one is the nerd on right because I just went reviewed the theme song on youtube and it said He does machines"?

Suckup "Yes sir. He's the nerd of the group".

Micheal bay "Perfect, so we need to show everyone that he is the Nerd in some way. Tell you what give him the urkle look. Im talking taped glasses, gadgets everywhere the whole nine yards".

Suckup "genius sir".

Micheal bay. "So the orange one is like a party guy right? What do teens like today. What makes you a party dude to the modern teens these days?

"Suckup "um a chain and tattoos sir"?

Micheal bay. "Brilliant.Give him a hoodie to and also make sure he uses the word yolo at least once in the movie. He's the trendy turtle so make him listen to some Rap music when he fights".

Suckup. "Ur a God among men sir".

Micheal bay. "Damn we must incorporate a stereotypical black guy in this movie somewhere. Ah I got it. Make the red one the big buff guy. He's angry right so make him like an angry huge buff black guy but green. Give him a durag to becuase my recent google search showed that blacks still wear those".

Suckup. " Oscar worthy sir"

Micheal bay. "Phew that was hard now give me the script for thundercats".

Its like why does he have Splinter cell googles when he has on if he has those dumbass nerd glasses.

Micheal bay "ok the purple one is the nerd on right because I just went reviewed the theme song on youtube and it said He does machines"?

Suckup "Yes sir. He's the nerd of the group".

Micheal bay "Perfect, so we need to show everyone that he is the Nerd in some way. Tell you what give him the urkle look. Im talking taped glasses, gadgets everywhere the whole nine yards".

Suckup "genius sir".

Micheal bay. "So the orange one is like a party guy right? What do teens like today. What makes you a party dude to the modern teens these days?

"Suckup "um a chain and tattoos sir"?

Micheal bay. "Brilliant.Give him a hoodie to and also make sure he uses the word yolo at least once in the movie. He's the trendy turtle so make him listen to some Rap music when he fights".

Suckup. "Ur a God among men sir".

Micheal bay. "Damn we must incorporate a stereotypical black guy in this movie somewhere. Ah I got it. Make the red one the big buff guy. He's angry right so make him like an angry huge buff black guy but green. Give him a durag to becuase my recent google search showed that blacks still wear those".

Suckup. " Oscar worthy sir"

Micheal bay. "Phew that was hard now give me the script for thundercats".

Take it back now before the movie gods hear you!!!!

if Bay was smart he would just have called this movie Battletoads.... then the internet would have exploded :lol:lol

Internet explodes each time a trailer from this movie gets released. its always the number 1 trending thing. The mixed reactions are always funny. As A long time turtle fan im completely torn. On one side we have a new ninja turtles movie with questionable designs and weird casting but Im still interested in this. Pshh im probably gonna end up in the theater anyway.

Back