MGS 4 Raiden 12-inch Figure from Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the head, We might see a few custom ones up on the bay.. maybe nopt but it never hurts to hope.. I hated my old snakes head and swapped it for a custom one off the bay. sold my mgs4 snake a few months ago, but have just got ahold of another one after playing the game.. have raiden on preorder at bbts as well.. what I really want is a mgs gray fox and mgs2 solidus snake:monkey2

Why have they pictured him with the visor down but the scopes/sights system folded out?!?!

I want to see him proper closed up!!

Best thing about these MGS4 figs are the beautiful Yoji Shinkawa illustrated boxes. Gorgeous.

Why have they pictured him with the visor down but the scopes/sights system folded out?!?!

I want to see him proper closed up!!

Best thing about these MGS4 figs are the beautiful Yoji Shinkawa illustrated boxes. Gorgeous.

Here you go..

showphoto.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Cheers,
Nanda

Man, I don't want to cancel him, but I got school coming up and a ton of books and ^^^^ to buy! It sucks!!

I wouldn't cancel my order - I think this is going to go up in price once it drops and folks see how cool it is...

Are those getting the 12-day shipping notice getting them from Sideshow or another seller/retailer?

Just wondering as I've contacted Sideshow and they say they still have a date of Sept. for the shipping estimate...

Yes, from Sideshow. Well, it'll get to their warehouse in 12 days and then they have to do all the stuff associated with getting it ready to ship.

Hell, they RUSHED out the Cleaner Kit Wolf and it still took them over a week to get it out. Not complaining, just showing you a timeline.

And the thing is, it's still got the damned puffy suit. I hate that on the Old Snake!! And then I would have to get another Old Snake (sold my first one) and I just can't afford it until after my MGIB money starts coming in. Oh well, mostly out of 1/6 stuff anyways. Cancelled. Good luck to you WLers!!

Nooo! I just had to pay for Goku, OD Snake, Batman... and now this!!
It's hard being an addict:monkey2

i just hope the rubber doesnt crack with such poses,to be sure im not gonna pose it in any extreme positions.

I already know the pose I'm gonna put him in, he does it a number of times in the game(can't find a cap of it) where he has his legs spread, knee's bent, right arm bent like he's throwing a pass, holding the sword backwards(with the blade in the same direction as his face).

that image of him stuck with me since playing the game.

Allthough,i wish they would have included the Jacket,Raiden looks so much cooler wearing it in the game.

Guys, what do you think my chances are of getting this figure? I got on the waitlist on August 1st. For those of you who have been waitlisted before, do you know if Sideshow usually gets a restock of Medicom toys :confused:

tell me about it,i must sell SOMETHING soon if this doesnt stop soon:banghead

watch hot toys announce a new rambo figure and they release dutch and billy.... oh yea i forgot bank robber joker... i think im going to sell my takara batman :monkey1

Guys, what do you think my chances are of getting this figure? I got on the waitlist on August 1st. For those of you who have been waitlisted before, do you know if Sideshow usually gets a restock of Medicom toys :confused:

they did that with old snake, preo was sold out, then came second chance opportunity, there must be a second chance with raiden.

PS. Is there another good place to pre order raiden cheaper? :monkey1

Back