MGS 4 Raiden 12-inch Figure from Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
PS. Is there another good place to pre order raiden cheaper? :monkey1

Hey, thanks for the info!

I read about a few sellers on Ebay, who were selling Raiden for $156. :horror But, that was a few months ago.

watch hot toys announce a new rambo figure and they release dutch and billy.... oh yea i forgot bank robber joker... i think im going to sell my takara batman :monkey1

Yeah i think i would have to skip Dutch and Billy at least.

Ebay is the best bet to get Raiden,get it now while its still around 200$,it will only increase.

Guys, have any of you ordered from Kidnemo.com before? They seem to have Raiden in stock. Are they reliable?

I'm guessing because no one is canceling their order. I think this is gonna be one figure that's gonna be super hard to find in about four months...
Maybe, maybe not. I've seen many so called 'sought after collectibles' return for a second chance. Raiden is expensive, so there's a real possibility he'll be back for a 2nd chance on the SSC site.

Maybe, maybe not. I've seen many so called 'sought after collectibles' return for a second chance. Raiden is expensive, so there's a real possibility he'll be back for a 2nd chance on the SSC site.

yeah - you're probably right...though I think he'll be hard to find than Snake as I'm fairly certain I heard they made quite a few LESS Raiden than Snake figures...

yeah - you're probably right...though I think he'll be hard to find than Snake as I'm fairly certain I heard they made quite a few LESS Raiden than Snake figures...

Well, I believe that Medicom released 1000 pieces for each Snake figure. The exclusive editons, however, were usually limited to only 500 pieces each (like the Olive drab ver. Old Snake).

So, that being said, Raiden may also be released with 1000 pieces.

It takes a while for the WL since there is a 5 day credit card wait before they cancel their orders if the credit card is declined. Either that or it is just uber popular XD.

here are more photos of Raiden, this time posed...

2785088196_82e2a1378d_o.jpg

I think this one is gonna be a lot better than the Old Snake - and look at those articulated feet :D :D

The photos below are solidsnake0627's photos - found them on his flikr account (thx to Spliff)

2782186690_a76c51107e.jpg

2781731418_6d0a90e3ce.jpg

2780870291_ec123b32ae.jpg

2781757956_348d107d21.jpg

2780888839_d25e993eea.jpg

I'd say poseability isn't an issue from the looks of these... ;)

Considering Medicom is fairly new to the rubber suit over the 1:6 body, I'm hoping some of these issues mentioned above (yellowing body, rubber rub, etc) aren't an issue and while I hate to say it, this and Old Snake are sort of the test run for whatever Medicom does next w/ this style of body...

Hot Toys and Takara have been doing the rubber body suit a lot longer (and more often) than Medicom...at least this and Old Snake are actual 1:6 scale and not 1" or more shorter than a regular 12" figure as some RAH figures have been in the past...

Back