MGS 4 Raiden 12-inch Figure from Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2145.JPG

Now that looks f**kin' awesome!
I actually like this new Raiden more than their Solid Snake.
Never noticed he's missing lips in production art.
I hope he has a pouch for some Kleenex to mop up all that drool though. :lol

snakebeater said:
hes not missing his lip. His lips are like that. Those are his lips believe it or not.

https://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/img_3683358.html

It seems the mouthpiece he has "x-rays" his mouth which is why we see his teeth. If you watch the trailer, you can see that his upper lip is not xrayed and looks normal when it crosses the mouthpiece. I'm curious if the final figure will have the clear mouthpiece added to glear that up.

I got over the shock of playing as Raiden in MGS2, not my favorite, but he didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game too much. This looks outrageously cool though, and I may have to get these two figures for a little video game shrine! Please let Medicom get the Nintendo license! They could make an awesome TP Link!

Concerning Raiden, will he probably go down in price to around $150 on ebay when he's released or should I reserve him for $175 now because his price will increase on the secondary market later?

I let my cousin play last night, and he reached the South American marketplace. After watching the whole Raiden intro from start to finish again I kinda want the fig again. *shrugs*

I flip-flop between wanting and not wanting stuff so much I should be slapped.
________
Lovely Wendie

Last edited:
Pictures from Play Asia...

pa.99092.12.jpg

pa.99092.11.jpg

pa.99092.3.jpg

pa.99092.4.jpg

pa.99092.5.jpg

pa.99092.6.jpg

pa.99092.1.jpg

pa.99092.8.jpg

pa.99092.9.jpg

pa.99092.10.jpg

This is my most anticipated 1:6 scale figure and I've been dying to get it in-hand since I first saw it at the 2007 Toy Fair way back in Feb 07...

While I'm a die-hard MGS fan, I'm a bit disappointed in the head (as Spliff said) and the figure seems almost too...clean to me. Maybe it's the photos/flash, but it seems a lot more white than in the game...we'll see...

Back