Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Kirk, Spock and Sulu on pre-order as well and I am in for the entire bridge crew. I really hope that they make the bridge diorama to put them all in :pray:

Art Asylum made bridge pieces for the NX-01 Enterprise which are still available on eBay for a decent price.

NX01 bridge_1.jpg

NX01 bridge_2.jpg

Maybe Mezco could do something similar. Kirks command chair, Spocks science station, etc...

anyone have mezco figures in hand or opinions on the quality? id like to know about the articulation and fabric

I was able to get one for just over retail and jumped on it. I didn't realize the early release didn't come with the accessories and extra hands. It just came with the stand. For scale think roughly Star Wars Figuarts. I little heftier than Luke but smaller and slimmer than Marvel Legends figures in my opinion. If you have the Batman figure they made its not as bulky. The head sculpt and paint is fantastic and the figure feels really sturdy. As for the clothing, with some futzing it is pretty good. For its size it's amazing how well the clothing came out. Overall I am happy but not sure it is worth the $70 price tag. That might change with all the accessories. As far as I can tell it is the best official Star Trek figure I have seen not counting QMX's that aren't out yet at least in my opinion.

I was able to get one for just over retail and jumped on it. I didn't realize the early release didn't come with the accessories and extra hands. It just came with the stand. For scale think roughly Star Wars Figuarts. I little heftier than Luke but smaller and slimmer than Marvel Legends figures in my opinion. If you have the Batman figure they made its not as bulky. The head sculpt and paint is fantastic and the figure feels really sturdy. As for the clothing, with some futzing it is pretty good. For its size it's amazing how well the clothing came out. Overall I am happy but not sure it is worth the $70 price tag. That might change with all the accessories. As far as I can tell it is the best official Star Trek figure I have seen not counting QMX's that aren't out yet at least in my opinion.

Can you show us your pics if you have the time? :clap

these look so tempting as i am resisting 1/12 with plans to get the QMX figures..might cave for these very soon though....

^^^ agreed, I too want the QMX versions, but I have the Mezco Dark Knight and it's a killer figure even at this scale, so I'm likely to get pulled into this set.

I have Spock and Sulu preordered at Forbidden Planet here in the UK, but it's taking them forever to put Kirk up. I'm checking every day since the first two have already sold out on pre orders and I don't want to miss out on Jim.

Did you see that he is up now? Also the other two are back in stock.

I also checked every day but not yesterday as I was at a concert. I also was very worried to miss Kirk as the German shop where I ordered Spock does not have him or Sulu, but I thankfully now found a different German shop.

No idea what this is (speculation is Kirk's chair), from Mezco twitter.

Teaser close-up of a 3D concept image for a new #One12Collective accessory we're working on. Full details tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/8Liq3jcYHN

Yes. It is.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Left is side elevation and right is top view.
I feel so stupid now. I was trying to make sense of both things together in combination. It never occured to me that it was two different views of the same thing. And I actually do such drawings (ground maps for houses etc.) for a living.

I am fully prepared to buy every accessory they throw at us, hopeful to have the complete bridge one day. That is my biggest regret with the Art Asylum / Diamond Select figures.

It never occured to me that it was two different views of the same thing. And I actually do such drawings (ground maps for houses etc.) for a living.

:lol Don't worry - I do things like that all the time too! It's embarrassing.

I recognised it because I thought about making one.

:lol Don't worry - I do things like that all the time too! It's embarrassing.

I recognised it because I thought about making one.

The right did look like the Captain's chair to me as well, but I could not fit in the left. I was so fixated on getting the whole bridge that I thought it might be Spock's scanner thingie or something.

Hopefully this is only the first piece of what will become the full bridge one day! And if not the full bridge, at least the front console, as we already saw that in pictures. I did even send a tweet a while back about this and got a quite encouraging reply. Something along the lines of "Would be nice, anything is possible"

From Mezco Blog:

Even includes "record deck drive and dics":lol

This chair looks really cool and they will probably make other bridge pieces as well.

I am still trying to decide if I am going to cancel my pre-order of the Mezco Kirk, Spock and Sula and go with the QMx 1/6 Kirk and Spock (which I also have on pre-order). I don't need both lines for my Star Trek display.

Decisions, decisions...:dunno

Did you see that he is up now? Also the other two are back in stock.

I also checked every day but not yesterday as I was at a concert. I also was very worried to miss Kirk as the German shop where I ordered Spock does not have him or Sulu, but I thankfully now found a different German shop.

Yes I saw that and now have him pre ordered! On the fence about the chair as I already have the electronic AA one.... But I'd be all over helm/navigation like a shot. Weird to see the cad files for 'cage' communicators though... I wonder where they're going with those......

Back