Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, $70 for a six inch figure? Did I fall asleep and miss some big price jump in the market? Big Trek collector, but that seems like a lot!

I'm only collecting 1/6 now...but I MIGHT have to break my rule on this one. Looks fantastic. The only real question here is Kirk - most companies have yet to get his look right, and you can't have a Spock without the Captain.

Very nicely done. Thank GOD Bif Bang Pow didn't get the license. I'd be slitting my wrists NOW (laugh).

Not sure if EMCE is tied in with them but it appears that the 8" Mego style TOS series is being revisited by Diamond Select Toys with upcoming releases of:

Spock - Khan
Sulu - Gorn
Reverse Cheron - Red Shirt crewman
Its interesting to see where these will go as I have them on pre-order.

This Mezco Spock looks great but at $70. and only 6" I'll have to wait and see. The Hasbro SW Black series is at 6" but is currently in competition with Disney's 7" Elite edition. That scale puts them on par with Neca's 7" line. I wonder if 7" is the more sought after scale or what. And, if they do 7", why not just do 8"?

Well, this looks pretty amazing!
I'll wait until I see in hand pics, but if they can keep this level of detail at that size, I just might have to buy me some of this line...

Wait, $70 for a six inch figure? Did I fall asleep and miss some big price jump in the market? Big Trek collector, but that seems like a lot!

They are attempting 6" figures in the style and detail of 1/6 - so that it's less than half price of a typical 1/6 figure is a pretty significant accomplishment.

It may seem that way, but I have 2 Batmen and they were $65 each plus shipping, let me tell you, they're worth every penny and they're even worth some of the modest after market prices, they are a huge jump in quality even from imports.

Batman for instance, is way better than the SSC 1/6 one :lol

Nice, this I could follow. Imagine if they went Star Wars...

Looks like Mezco did a great job with Spock. I preordered it yesterday and have hopes for a great Kirk :clap

I know their Superman prototype took heat for not looking great but it was shown unfinished and after seeing Spock, I have confidence that will look great as well.

Surely BBTS can't be that conservative with Spock. Listing is sold out. I still don't know what Dredd I want. I think I want the bright blue one.

Surely BBTS can't be that conservative with Spock. Listing is sold out. I still don't know what Dredd I want. I think I want the bright blue one.

Not sure what they are trying to pull, no way this guy is sold out unless they only put ten in as their order. This guy was only announced a few days ago.

They should leave it open till their own preorder window closes rather than allocating a small quantity each time. Just creates a false demand that screws over their preorders.

Okay. Bought. That's quite amazing.
I found even a German shop, which has a little bit of a higher price but if I consider shipping from America which would add another 50 Dollars, it's cheaper in the end, plus no worries about added custom fees.

i have not seen one production product via mezco to have this level of detail and realism in terms of head sculpt, NONE.

so im waiting to see inhand pics before i decide, very skeptical they can pull it off and make prod as good as this proto.

2245.Jpg

Oh my...

one:12 Collective Star Trek: Sulu | Mezco Toyz

Back