Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My camera phone washes out all the skin texture, however as my first mezco one:12 im very happy, it looks sweet with a little light-up Enterprise
35ac071c3c9fbc941f89e6220f29e135.jpg

It really is a beautiful figure. One tip though, I'd put the belt under his shirt... the loop for the phaser hangs low enough not to spoil the lines of the tunic. One other thing I've found, is if you put the communicator in its pouch with its main body inside, but it's lid folded down outside the pouch, it gives the optical illusion that it's stuck on with Velcro......

It really is a beautiful figure. One tip though, I'd put the belt under his shirt... the loop for the phaser hangs low enough not to spoil the lines of the tunic. One other thing I've found, is if you put the communicator in its pouch with its main body inside, but it's lid folded down outside the pouch, it gives the optical illusion that it's stuck on with Velcro......

Cool thanks will do, i cant remember how his kit was meant to go. Cheers matey

Don't know. Could be that they continue to trickle out a figure or so a year until the main crew is complete. Hoping someone gets an interview at SDCC to see what is going on.

It would be a shame for the whole TOS crew not to be completed, at the very least. It just seems like they should have kicked things into high gear after the initial three were released.

With them not showing anything but Bones again, I think they might be done. And even the good doctor seems to have slipped from Christmas into next year. I have a sinking feeling these haven't done well, and its a crying shame because they're beautiful.

Nothing new for Star Trek. Most, but not all, of their release dates for figures shown are 2018, so don't think that's a factor. And they honestly didn't show much that wasn't shown last year outside of the MCU.

Great news! It's still processing, but I'm sure it'll be fine now. Thanks guys. As my first of these 1:12 figs, I'll be sure to post some thoughts when he gets here.

Back