MEZCO ONE:12 Silent Screamers 1922 NOSFERATU!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it was the letter ?, it seems the forums won't recognize it either. Its the e?e from Espa?a

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but it didn't work. I guess it has to do with the autentication process!

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but it didn't work. I guess it has to do with the autentication process!

I have the same problem. Central Europe here. Spent a lot of time trying to get an order with no avail. Support was useless.. It's as if they don't care. What they replied with was automatic form:

To prevent fraud, our system utlizes AVS or Address Verification Service, this is a program provided by the credit cards that verifies the address you listed is the address they have on file.
So for example if you live on 123 Main Street but put 123 Main St it will reject it. Likewise if they have 123 Main St and you list 123 Main Street they will reject it.
It must match 100% with no variations.
Contact your CC company and tell them you are getting an AVS ERROR (be sure to use that term) and they can tell you what address to use.

Never in 10 years shopping all over the world have I faced a problem like that. Even after checking with my bank (yes, I wanted this so much) realized the only thing not matching was "+" before phone number. And their site does not let + signs for some reason. Anyway, I think they simply have a poor it crew that's not letting sales for some countries, that's all. And they are simply ignoring the fact. They rather have ppl buy their stuff for 3x bigger prices on ebay (there's already 14 items on sale, from sellers that haven't even received anything). That's how clever their business is. For us Europeans it's a 370-500$ on ebay, instead of ~300$ direct (with shipping and import taxes). It simply amazes me, how narrow minded some businesses are even in these days.. it's more of a frustration than joy to be a collector outside US sometimes. We always pay almost double for the same things US ppl are having. Just because.. no reason. Ppl don't understand that all the web campaigns and contents are not local anymore, it's all global.. We all see their toys, youtube vids and all that. Imagine their sales blow if they had a decent distributor in EU. but now.. now anyone wanting this figure has to pay 90$ for shipping :D lol + import 21-27% from price+shipping total. I read your comments here discussing high shiping prices (like 17$) and it blows my mind. Thank god china is doing better and better on everything. Look at ThreeA / threezerohk - that's how you do things. Hopefully more new companies will open like that.

The thing I don't understand is why some figures get released in Europe from certain online retailers and others don't. Surely you would think that Mezco would want to sell as many units as possible so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Maybe they should just package this character in a standard box and maybe even lose the coffin and rats and sell it to everyone at a fair price, there seems to be a lot of interest for them to make some money out by opening up the availability.

Ian

Mine was showing Thursday, but now the FedEx site is saying Monday the 20th. I'm kind of annoyed. Ugh.

Well given that the package doesn't seem to have been picked up by FedEx yet in New York, delivery in Minneapolis today seems unlikely.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a Thursday delivery. Especially since Fedex does not have the package in their possession yet. All my deliveries have be slow lately. However, if this is my biggest complaint in life right now I should consider myself blessed.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a Thursday delivery. Especially since Fedex does not have the package in their possession yet. All my deliveries have be slow lately. However, if this is my biggest complaint in life right now I should consider myself blessed.

Agreed.
Looks like mine is now in the hands of FedEx so now it says Thursday. Works for me.

The thing I don't understand is why some figures get released in Europe from certain online retailers and others don't. Surely you would think that Mezco would want to sell as many units as possible so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Maybe they should just package this character in a standard box and maybe even lose the coffin and rats and sell it to everyone at a fair price, there seems to be a lot of interest for them to make some money out by opening up the availability.

Ian

You see, they DON'T want their products be available everywhere. That's why this nosfu is exclussive (though, I saw bigbadtoystore have some too). maybe it's to promote their site, newsletters and etc. it's kinda ok, I get it. It works to spread awareness of their company. What I don't understand is why make it officialy sales worldwide and then.. they don't sell worldwide? :D I even contacted some bigger EU collectibles shops, like space-figuren.de and they said they just could not get it either lol (they are major distributors in EU, partners with some of the biggest US toy makers) aaanyway, I saw Chinese already selling KO's for ~20$ on Ebay, then on Aliexpress :)))))))) so, just like One:12 Frankie, this will be all over the world later anyway - whoever missed this or not in EU. Just a matter of time. If they don't want to make a buck, someone else will. Alone this weekend (saturday) when I was hunting for one myself, ppl sold ~7 units of nosfu pre-orders for +~100$ up. that's basically additional700$ Mezco missed in a glimpse :D there's going to be a lot more overpriced deals on second market for sure, when ppl will actually receive their double orders. And that is something I don't understand. Maybe that's a good thing for Mezco? Another way to promote their products..? What do I know..

hQ0iWZ1.png

Just like good ol Frankie:

IbMFvHw.png

I didn't even bother to look for cheaper. And there ARE video previews of these KO's on youtube lol ppl don't even hide it and do it as an experience :)) same molds.. same everything.
Now, as a designer myself, I'm not promoting anything here, just stating the facts..

So, the reality is, Mezco probably doesn't want to deal with some of the 3rd countries because of their laws of import (maybe some PVC approvals not clear who knows), they simply want to make everyone go nuts about their awesome figures and sell as many for US citizens for 10x times of actual worth, like some apple phones. that's already a great deal for them.

Back