MEZCO ONE:12 Silent Screamers 1922 NOSFERATU!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he still on that single elbow jointed joker body?
Got mine yesterday, he does have single jointed elbows, but my first impression was that he gets more range of motion than the Joker/Star Trek body. I didn't have time to compare them side by side yet though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Got mine today and although I haven't taken the figure out of the tin yet, I have to say I'm a little dismayed by how little care is taken in packing these 'Limited Edition Collectibles' for transit. My entire order was thrown in an enormous box with very little packing material, and although the tin survived, the Film Cell was pretty much crushed. :( (The T-shirt was fine. I know you were all concerned. :lol) I expect this kind of packing from an Amazon Robot, not a smaller 'Collectible Company'.

The figure turned out amazing. Not 100% film accurate but he looks so threatening.

3-D0-D4-BFD-F115-4-F96-884-D-0-E1-F31400-CE7.jpg

Mine was the opposite. Big box. Double wrapped in black bubble wrap. Arrived perfect.

Ditto with mine. Luckily, it was handled with some care. I could see even with the packing material how it could have been a different story if it was handled roughly. I would be crying because the lunch box tin is fantastic.

Got mine today and although I haven't taken the figure out of the tin yet, I have to say I'm a little dismayed by how little care is taken in packing these 'Limited Edition Collectibles' for transit. My entire order was thrown in an enormous box with very little packing material, and although the tin survived, the Film Cell was pretty much crushed. :( (The T-shirt was fine. I know you were all concerned. :lol) I expect this kind of packing from an Amazon Robot, not a smaller 'Collectible Company'.

Definitely email Mezco. On the Golden Gomez, my lunch box was dented, and the tie on Gomez had a thread pull on it. So I was hopeful for the tie since it affected the figure display but figured the tin wouldn't get a replacement.

They sent me a new tin, and instead of sending me just the tie, they sent me another entire suited Gomez body minus the head! They should definitely take care of your film cell.

The figure turned out amazing. Not 100% film accurate but he looks so threatening.

3-D0-D4-BFD-F115-4-F96-884-D-0-E1-F31400-CE7.jpg

Now I have a use for my Dawn of the Dead figures! Great shot!

yeah well.. for those who did not get it - don't be disappointed.

it's a complete misfit of a figure. it's a giant 1/12 midget basically. does not go along with it's almost double sized head AT ALL with any other 1/12 scale figures, like frankie, jason, etc (those two look like from a completely different toy line).. In my opintion, as a character designer myself, I see it simply as a poor design choice that looks ok only by itself. big head, oversized hands and feet.. not to mention it does not reflect the original 1922 movie char in the slightest (calling it nosferatu and putting the year was nothing but an addvertising move - it's not even close). It just doesn't have the vibe. it's a nice figure, don't get me wrong, but it's defo not worth the hype. simply put, it's just a cartoon with some "uncanny valley" features, unfortunately.

some youtubers mention it has loose feet.. well, I can confirm - because of how the cloth wraps the leg parts, it's difficult to get it in the position you want (cloth foces joints back to their default position). however, it does stand on it's own, but it's not the quality you'd expect from a 100$+ figure. feels cheap, despite all the details and different parts (you could not say smth like that about mezcos frankenstein).

also, hand joints look like they're about to break (both are same as in photo). a matter of time. defo not for messing around.. be warned.

veteran collector verdict - 5/10
(now I do understand the video clip move for this figure, cos othervise it would've been really hard to sell)

ocnkujx.png

WUtPxs6.jpg

tbh, I'll probably end up selling it, but after spending like almost 2x just to get it to central Europe.. not much likely to happen any time soon. gonna have to put it back in it's silly oversized lunchbox case :(

Yeah, I gotta say I was pretty disappointed when I first saw the reveal of what it looked like after being hyped from the teaser. I don't care for the heightened style they went with. I would have loved a screen accurate Nosferatu. An upgraded version of the Sideshow figure but at 1/12 scale. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this figure didn't work for some as I would have gone for it also if it was available in the UK. The stylised look didn't really work for me though in the end which is why a didn't go for it but I guess you could get a few and use them as the minions from The Gate :)

Ian

Sorry to hear this figure didn't work for some as I would have gone for it also if it was available in the UK. The stylised look didn't really work for me though in the end which is why a didn't go for it but I guess you could get a few and use them as the minions from The Gate :)

Ian
Oh wow.lol I definitely see the resemblance now that you mention it. Love that movie.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back