MEZCO ONE:12 Silent Screamers 1922 NOSFERATU!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easiest Mezco order in a long time. Very fair price for everything although shipping and taxes bring it back to where I would have expected.

Easiest Mezco order in a long time. Very fair price for everything although shipping and taxes bring it back to where I would have expected.

Still purchased, but shipping and tax killed it for me. Shirt, cell, and the quality eased the cost but still painful.

Yeah shipping and taxes suck but we have it better than some. And its not going to get any better. I like that everything has been produce already or seems to be anyway. It will be nice to order something that doesn't take a year or more to get.

My shipping price was $15.42. I read some on Instagram that are saying $35. Do they vary that much?

My taxes were $10.23

Shipping and handling $21.83 USD
Tax $8.12 USD

Pretty much an extra $30 for that. I guess the lunchbox is probably making shipping fairly expensive on this one.

I agree with everyone $112 was good price but the additional $30 in tax and shipping hurts a little....I guess this was going to be an sdcc item?

I agree with everyone $112 was good price but the additional $30 in tax and shipping hurts a little....I guess this was going to be an sdcc item?

That’s what makes the most sense to me. The timing and already being manufactured makes it seem very likely this was meant to be a SDCC Exclusive.

With as high as the shipping is, I wish we could combine shipping on other potential SDCC Exclusives they have ready instead of shipping them all separately.

That’s what makes the most sense to me. The timing and already being manufactured makes it seem very likely this was meant to be a SDCC Exclusive.

With as high as the shipping is, I wish we could combine shipping on other potential SDCC Exclusives they have ready instead of shipping them all separately.
That would have been ideal, I’m sure there’s a few more waiting in the wings

Seems like they are bundled by shirt size now and are now pre-orders.

Next batch not until Nov/Dec!

That seems like size bundles might have been easier from the get-go but may have been more frustrating during the order frenzy. Oh well. I’m glad they seem to be making enough for everyone to get one now that wants one. A little longer wait is a fair trade off to just being sold out I guess.

I haven't seen the 1922 film so I didn't buy it for that purpose. I like it because it looks how a vampire should, a monstrous creature of the night.

Back