MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the link. This is an instant order for me. Huge Myers fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t picked up any of these Mezco 1:12 Collective figures yet but I might consider getting this one. I’ll see what the final figure looks like.

I know - I really don't want to order it through Mezco directly, but we have no idea if it will be sold elsewhere yet. Note that wonderful $20.00 Non-refundable deposit... :rolleyes2

I know - I really don't want to order it through Mezco directly, but we have no idea if it will be sold elsewhere yet. Note that wonderful $20.00 Non-refundable deposit... :rolleyes2
It will Cains Crypt is an retailer and he's getting it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Right. Wasn't pleased that it was a full $20 up front. Not a big deal, but didn't like it anyways.

$20 NRD isn't a big deal to me since I know I won't bail and change my mind. It's not like I wouldn't be paying that $20 at some point anyway.

Yes! BBTS saves the day again! :yess: (Actually, the signature thing bothers me more than the NRD. I hate having to chase after my packages because I wasn't home or didn't hear the door. That and Mezco's CS... I haven't been thrilled with them in the past. I won't step there anymore unless I have to.)

Yes! BBTS saves the day again! :yess: (Actually, the signature thing bothers me more than the NRD. I hate having to chase after my packages because I wasn't home or didn't hear the door. That and Mezco's CS... I haven't been thrilled with them in the past. I won't step there anymore unless I have to.)

Yep, same...don't know why they are forcing everyone to sign for their packages now.

Back