MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's a great 'Halloween' present to myself (pun included). I have some fun display ideas that need to be sketched out. Anyone else hear the Pointer Sisters in their head? :lol

What do you guys think of the head sculpt? I feel like the NECA figure, while obviously outdated now, had a more detailed accurate sculpt. I remember the paint apps not being good, and this figure will definitely improve on that, but it seems too generic or flat.

Yes but it's 6" and I don't collect them small things.
It's 1/12 scale. Not 6 inch figures in genral. Not all figures will be exactly 6 inches. Some are over 6 inches some are under.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As others have mentioned, I think that collar needs some some fixing. It looks like if you were to try, and pop it up it would just look way too big the way it is right now. Not a deal breaker, but the collar up is definitely more accurate.

100_7954.JPG

As others have mentioned, I think that collar needs some some fixing. It looks like if you were to try, and pop it up it would just look way too big the way it is right now. Not a deal breaker, but the collar up is definitely more accurate.
Let's hope that gets fixed for H1 you need that collar up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll be disappointed if it ends up that blue..... I pre-ordered 2 of them. I think all this HD and UHD **** is ruining peoples eyes and taste for color. Some of it looks very good but some of it looks a little outlandish.

Back