MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly unlikely. Most one:12 figures are heavily delayed from their original estimates. We’ll be lucky to see him before Halloween.

The clothing could use some help. Coveralls look tight and the collar is so big. Once you pop it, hell look like a vampire lol.
Yep sadly. I'll still get it and if coveralls are the same. Sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep sadly. I'll still get it and if coveralls are the same. Sell it.

I canceled my pre-order for 2. I wanted one to keep in the box and one for loose. Perhaps Neca doesn't have the license for the original but that's cool. I could care less. I'll have another 7" MM (I have the one from the night he came home box set with Loomis.) I never fell in love with the Mez figure and the more I saw it, the more I disliked it. I can completely fill up my horror shelf with badass **** for the cost of canceling the pre-order ones I gave up. They honestly should have gotten this stuff done sooner. I've had my PO in place for almost a year.

I canceled my pre-order for 2. I wanted one to keep in the box and one for loose. Perhaps Neca doesn't have the license for the original but that's cool. I could care less. I'll have another 7" MM (I have the one from the night he came home box set with Loomis.) I never fell in love with the Mez figure and the more I saw it, the more I disliked it. I can completely fill up my horror shelf with badass **** for the cost of canceling the pre-order ones I gave up. They honestly should have gotten this stuff done sooner. I've had my PO in place for almost a year.

I kind of understand where you're coming from. The One12: Collective figures are always smaller (6") in person than I think they should be, and knowing each one is the price of 3 NECA figures is pretty scary.

Plus, it's Michael Myers, MEZCO probably has more posability because of the real fabric costume, but Michael is not a character to really benefit from that, NECA's posaiblity is more than enough. MEZCO's portrait is also decent but pretty comparable to McFarlane or NECA Myers. What they had going for them up until a few days ago was being the first official new '78 Myers figure in years with no reason to think anyone else would offer something, now we can get one for about $30.

Plus, it's Michael Myers, MEZCO probably has more posability because of the real fabric costume, but Michael is not a character to really benefit from that, NECA's posaiblity is more than enough. MEZCO's portrait is also decent but pretty comparable to McFarlane or NECA Myers. What they had going for them up until a few days ago was being the first official new '78 Myers figure in years with no reason to think anyone else would offer something, now we can get one for about $30.
Yeah michael don't need that much posable just be able to have an stabbing motion,walking pose and maybe an leg up as if he's climbing the stairs. I'm sorry but Neca blows this clean out of the water.

MEZCO's 1:12 figures that don't use much cloth look great, but Michael and the Ghostbusters look like MEGO figures almost compared to fully sculpted counterparts, too bad because the portraits usually look better.

Yeah I'm leaning toward cancelling my Mezco order just because of the money I'd save. Decisions, decisions... :gah:

Yeah I'm leaning toward cancelling my Mezco order just because of the money I'd save. Decisions, decisions... :gah:
I'll probably just end up selling it. The coveralls are just awful.

I canceled my PO. I still think custom is the way with to go and it's not in 1/6. At least its given us another option.

Lol that hair seam. Off centered pockets
0a5e53a16db9bf3ec146ab955d57801c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow. That's a bootleg, right? I mean... huh. I'm glad I cancelled my pre-order.

Back