MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
over on the pop culture shock forum, jerry the owner asked people what movie characters they would like him to make next and michael myers was mentioned a lot along with other characters and he gave an answer for every character and what he said about myers was, he is doable but the big problem is that they want far to much money for the licence for the character and it just is not worth it, so its plain and simple, yes myers can be done by any company if they just pay what is asked but they are asking to much for him so some companies do not feel it would be worth it, im guessing neca just do not want to pay up and also sideshow, but it can be got thats the main thing here

Of course, and it's not even just does the company want to pay, but can they. NECA has been obtaining rights to some things lately that have never been done by anyone, which Im sure has a price offset by re-releases. Myers has been done, for better or worse, and particularly by NECA themselves, so there's less incentive to divert extra funds to revisit something vs break new ground.

So either NECA doesn't want to invest in the character and are trying to look good on social media, or price isn't the factor and there really are other business issues that can't be resolved.

Luckily it opens potential for ThreeZero to release a '78 in 1/6 scale.

Tailoring on the collars is looking better.

SDCC 2017

2768caefb55a090069d923a43a0ba656.jpg

NYCC 2017

NYCC-2017-Mezco-039.jpg

NYCC-2017-Mezco-040.jpg

Good. It's been awhile and we hadn't heard anything - I was beginning to worry there was a wrinkle with the license...

Still needs to be a charcoal grey not blue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This looks awesome in person but yea the clothes are the wrong color .

Not too worried about the collar. I figure if I weather up the boiler suit a bit, a little trim to the collar won't be too noticeable.

Either way, I'm not going to stress out too much over this figure. With the success of IT and the new Halloween (with Myers' original look) coming next Fall, we might finally see some more MM merchandise finally.

I'm just waiting for Mezco to announce a package deal with a diorama around Christmas time to get everyone to bite again. (Worked with Frankenstein...) And confirmed that pre-orders go live on the 31st (Halloween).

I'm just waiting for Mezco to announce a package deal with a diorama around Christmas time to get everyone to bite again. (Worked with Frankenstein...) And confirmed that pre-orders go live on the 31st (Halloween).

Not sure what they would do other than the porch to the Myers house, though maybe a bit more elaborate than NECA's, but I already have the NECA one so it'd have to be something else, otherwise I'd pass for just the regular. Still hoping for a Loomis.

You mean 40th.

Yes, bad math.

A Threezero H1 announcement would be sweet but they just announced Leatherface so that's not gonna happen.

Technically the H6 figure is still shipping from some retailers as well, it wouldn't be in their best interest to unveil an H1 before selling that off, I'm sure a lot of remaining inventory would warm shelves if a well done H1 hit the scene. Maybe they're targeting a Halloween 2018 release. Wonder if they'll get the license for the new movie, assuming it's a nice look, would be cool.

Will this be available at BBTS, etc. or is it a Mezco exclusive?
Probably word wide release. Now if they did an Battle Damaged from the end I could see that as an EX.

The mask sculpt is amazing, but I'm not digging the top half of the overall at all. Needs more detail, otherwise it looks too much like a toy.

The mask sculpt is amazing, but I'm not digging the top half of the overall at all. Needs more detail, otherwise it looks too much like a toy.
I'm sure coveralls will be tweaked. Its still the wrong color.

Back