Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trench coat Red Skull is showing up in HK according to some on FB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I initially wanted trench coat RS more but after the classic came with the flame thrower; I may cancel the trench coat version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prices of Wolverine & Classic Red Skull are gonna drop once they ship right? I really don't want to spend $200 on Ebay. Hoping that they'll drop to $100, the most.

The prices of Wolverine & Classic Red Skull are gonna drop once they ship right? I really don't want to spend $200 on Ebay. Hoping that they'll drop to $100, the most.

Probably more like 15-20% off current average at most. With ebay fees and Mezco's high shipping cost; it's almost $100 retail buying Mezco direct. So don't expect a $100 on Ebay/ aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlikely. Multiple orders means flippers will receive many of the ones from online sale as well. For Wolverine I'm guessing $120 absolute lowest, with an average of $140-60. Maybe higher. Probably less for Red Skull since he's a cool figure but not as popular a character.

Check your order for Redskull Classic Ex guys. I didn't get a shipping notification but after logging into Mezco account; it's expected to be delivered today. Says it requires signature which I prefer; don't want it sitting there all day for someone to steal.

Back