Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved and ordered Gladiator Hulk..

This and Old Man Logan are it though, I swear I'm not getting into this line!!! lol

It's not the raw material you're buying, but yeah, it's expensive, they're expensive at $80, they're expensive at $125, that ship has sailed a long time ago.

You're buying a 6" scale figure for the price of 5-6 figures. Just because some clever marketing team gave it a fancier name.

125 for a piece of plastic, is too much for him. Might as well get a marvel legends

I have the Marvel Legends BAF, but it doesn't hold a candle to this one (in the proto pics anyway). I stick with ML for the most part cause yeah, I'm more of the mindset of $20 for a 1/12 figure (*** I remember when ML's were 7.99!).

But once in a while for the characters and story lines I REALLY love, I dont have a problem with splurging if they're done better than the Marvel Legends versions.

I would say yeah, if it had real clothing. But no it's. All plastic nothing but mold. They could have made the feathers on the helmet not plastic real leather straps, real leather loin cloth. But plastic. No reason it should be $125.00 that's just price inflated

I would say yeah, if it had real clothing. But no it's. All plastic nothing but mold. They could have made the feathers on the helmet not plastic real leather straps, real leather loin cloth. But plastic. No reason it should be $125.00 that's just price inflated

I hear what your sayin, and I agree. All this stuff is insanely inflated, including the ones with cloth. (im not a fan of the skin tight cloth figures anyway, just never looks quite right to me).

But I just want a really nice Gladiator Hulk to go with my Marvel Legends. The goofy BAF is pretty much just a placeholder really.

$125 seems right and comparing this to a marvel legend isn't a fair comparison. The level of detail and quality of the one12 is far greater than legends. By the same logic you'd say why $250 for hot toys WW when Barbie WW is $50. Lee I feel your pain I want my wolverine already too!!! And black Adam and all the other figures I've had on preorder forever :impatient: oh and I did order this hulk so more waiting

I want my wolverine tiger stripe. Yeah these are more detailed than Hasbro. But they need to make some of it fabric. Especially the straps and feathers. Think mini hot toys

Eh. Clothing is all plastic and I don't know what it is, but the head actually looks pretty bad. I'm passing. Quietly hoping they see few sales for this, and take notes for when they release Darkseid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough it's hard to find a resource for Hulk's height in the movies since it's just CG and seems inconsistent sometimes. I agree that below 8" seems small, considering the normal human figures run a little big for 1/12 scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, the Hulk's size varied on 3 factors: How angry he is (or is not), what the artist draws him as, and how big the writer needs him to be... lol

Back