Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so gutted this Wolverine is an exclusive. However, it gives me hope for the brown one, which will probably use the same body (an improvement over the proto pics).

Is Iron Man ever going up for preorder?

Mezco2017_One12-IronMan.jpg

Is Iron Man ever going up for preorder?

Mezco2017_One12-IronMan.jpg

This is actually one of the very few Mezco’s Im interested in, mainly because all of the ML Iron Men are pretty terrible. Super skinny torsos and other messed up proportions. The best is still the first from the initial wave many years ago, but he still has some pretty severe monkey arms..

The only Mezco I actually have on order is old man logan, just cant pass up on that one.

This is actually one of the very few Mezco’s Im interested in, mainly because all of the ML Iron Men are pretty terrible. Super skinny torsos and other messed up proportions. The best is still the first from the initial wave many years ago, but he still has some pretty severe monkey arms..

The only Mezco I actually have on order is old man logan, just cant pass up on that one.

100% agree. Just can't buy those terrible ML Iron Man figures. Comicave, Sentinel, King Arts, even SHF have better figures. I really want this Mezco one too.

100% agree. Just can't buy those terrible ML Iron Man figures. Comicave, Sentinel, King Arts, even SHF have better figures. I really want this Mezco one too.

Are those other brands movie based Iron Men or comic versions? I just want one good classic Iron Man to go in a display of classic main Marvel characters!

Are those other brands movie based Iron Men or comic versions? I just want one good classic Iron Man to go in a display of classic main Marvel characters!

AFAIK, its a mix. Sentinel and Comic Cave both made/make(?) comic Iron Men, but expect to pay a heft price. They also did movie figures. I think it was Comic Cave that released a Silver Centurion that looked like it walked off of a comic page. Never seen it in hand, only pics online so maybe it wasn't released.

AFAIK, its a mix. Sentinel and Comic Cave both made/make(?) comic Iron Men, but expect to pay a heft price. They also did movie figures. I think it was Comic Cave that released a Silver Centurion that looked like it walked off of a comic page. Never seen it in hand, only pics online so maybe it wasn't released.

Ah gotcha, thanks! I’ll have to do a little digging!

sure they do have you looked? i have a great ML bronze age iron man looks way more comic accurate than that mezco, love it. have older toy biz era silver age as well.

this-
https://www.onepercase.net/2013/02/iron-man-3-marvel-legends-classic-iron.html

and this-
https://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2013/07/toybiz-first-appearance-iron-man/

That first apearance IM looks pretty nice! The other one has a really great sculpt, but is out of scale with other ML figures unfortunately. I have one and took it out of the display because it just doesn't look right next to Cap, Thor, etc.. imo. It’s a shame because it is a really nice looking figure!

arghhh mezco ship sumthin like red skull or brwn wolvy pls!:pray:

That first apearance IM looks pretty nice! The other one has a really great sculpt, but is out of scale with other ML figures unfortunately. I have one and took it out of the display because it just doesn't look right next to Cap, Thor, etc.. imo. It’s a shame because it is a really nice looking figure!

yup to be honest i dont have it posed next to other ML figures, and yeah great figure one of my favs in collect. the ML scales are all over the place really i think due to that i dont really have them all together, jsut in groups around collect where they do work with each-other. want the neo classic IM on card, gonna hit up some walgreens. also like that baf from wave with bronze era IM, the comic accurate iron monger, one day will get.

first appearance is good def recommend. spent lots of time spend posing it, was next to cpu for awhile, great double joint elbows and knees. keep mask on tho. face inside is silly tiny compared to bod. they did a gold variant of same fig.

arghhh mezco ship sumthin like red skull or brwn wolvy pls!:pray:

yup to be honest i dont have it posed next to other ML figures, and yeah great figure one of my favs in collect. the ML scales are all over the place really i think due to that i dont really have them all together, jsut in groups around collect where they do work with each-other. want the neo classic IM on card, gonna hit up some walgreens. also like that baf from wave with bronze era IM, the comic accurate iron monger, one day will get.

first appearance is good def recommend. spent lots of time spend posing it, was next to cpu for awhile, great double joint elbows and knees. keep mask on tho. face inside is silly tiny compared to bod. they did a gold variant of same fig.

Yeah scales got a little funky for a bit with ML for sure. They seem to be doing a better job of it in the last few years though thankfully.

Im definitely getting that carded IM too, but mainly because I'm a sucker for any vintage carded stuff. Got that whole set on pre-order at BBTS, ahhh yeah!

(sorry to derail from mezco stuff btw guys! lol)

Back