Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those other brands movie based Iron Men or comic versions? I just want one good classic Iron Man to go in a display of classic main Marvel characters!

Sentinel's are all, with the exception of one exclusive, based on comic armours. I don't own anything by Comicave but they only do movie stuff as far as I'm aware. Sentinel have a main line called Re:Edit, that produces some incredibly nice figures at about 1/10 scale, and Armorize, which has one release (and one exclusive repaint) in about the same scale as Mezco's figures.

s2VUvLA.jpg

kxSnlzb.jpg

Armorize looks nice but has some strange design decisions that really bring it down a few pegs as a toy. The Re:Edit figures are nothing short of amazing, some of the best engineering I've ever seen in a toyline. If you shop around you can actually pick up some of the regular releases discounted to around the $90-100 mark. As an Iron Man fan, as much as I want a "classic" comic armour, Mezco's figure isn't really doing it for me. The engineering looks way too simplistic for the price and I'm not a fan of the clumsy-looking panel lines added to the limbs.

AFAIK, its a mix. Sentinel and Comic Cave both made/make(?) comic Iron Men, but expect to pay a heft price. They also did movie figures. I think it was Comic Cave that released a Silver Centurion that looked like it walked off of a comic page. Never seen it in hand, only pics online so maybe it wasn't released.

They did release the Silver Centurion, by all accounts it's a pretty good figure. Not sure how it would scale with Mezco's offerings though, I think they're about SHF size.

Comicave has never made a straight comic armour to my knowledge, but I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have most of comicave iron man figures. They are Figuarts size, I do believe they would be to short for legends. And they are movie armors.

The figures, imo, are pretty cool (specially Igor). They are 75% die cast and have light in the chest reactor and eyes.

Comicave kind of shoot their own foot by announcing they would produce all HPP armors and after releasing half a dozen, starting to drop armors (always saying the production costs made them prohibitive). First they dropped starboost that was already at pre order, then Midas (and presumably, all mark 7 variants).

Sadly, an amazing line that is getting dust everywhere and will probably die soon.

Sentinel's are all, with the exception of one exclusive, based on comic armours. I don't own anything by Comicave but they only do movie stuff as far as I'm aware. Sentinel have a main line called Re:Edit, that produces some incredibly nice figures at about 1/10 scale, and Armorize, which has one release (and one exclusive repaint) in about the same scale as Mezco's figures.

s2VUvLA.jpg

kxSnlzb.jpg

Armorize looks nice but has some strange design decisions that really bring it down a few pegs as a toy. The Re:Edit figures are nothing short of amazing, some of the best engineering I've ever seen in a toyline. If you shop around you can actually pick up some of the regular releases discounted to around the $90-100 mark. As an Iron Man fan, as much as I want a "classic" comic armour, Mezco's figure isn't really doing it for me. The engineering looks way too simplistic for the price and I'm not a fan of the clumsy-looking panel lines added to the limbs.

They did release the Silver Centurion, by all accounts it's a pretty good figure. Not sure how it would scale with Mezco's offerings though, I think they're about SHF size.

Wow those Sentinel figures look super nice, but holy crap they seem to be really exoensive, and Im not seeing any silver age armor on google searches. The hunt continues lol, I’ll just have to settle with the old monkey arm ML for now.

Thanks for the pics and info, yours does look really nice!

Thor looks great! I don't know if I'm in on him yet though. The rule of thumb is that it'll turn out better than Mezco's photos to some degree, so a figure that looks good even in their promo shots will probably turn out very nice indeed.

Still, that Hemsworth sculpt leaves something to be desired. I'd want to take it off and replace it with a comic Thor.

Chase is sending me a new credit card I don't request. Some kind of update for cardholders. My card number is the same but will have a different expiration date and code on the back. Anyone know if the charge will still go through for my preorders? They already took out the initial $20 when I placed the order.

Chase is sending me a new credit card I don't request. Some kind of update for cardholders. My card number is the same but will have a different expiration date and code on the back. Anyone know if the charge will still go through for my preorders? They already took out the initial $20 when I placed the order.

You can edit your payment method/info in your Mezco account.

I like that mindset.

I was thinking about pairing the Mezco Gladiator versions of Hulk and Thor together, but I'm leaning towards Hot Toys now.

Edit: something about the HT head sculpt is off to me...I think it's the eyes. I pre-ordered the Mezco version as a backup.

Someone on Facebook said the blue and yellow would be shipping towards the end of November.

Ill try to get that $25 off on EE again. If that doesnt work Ill just use the RSDEAL coupon. But Im almost definitely getting this figure, I saw the movie last night and it was awesome.

Just got notice that my Red Skull Mezco exclusive shipped. Should get it tomorrow. Suprised it shipped before some of the others that were up for pre-order long before this one but I'm happy to get it. So far i'm really happy with all the one's i've gotten.

Back