Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish! The guy I was talking to asked and apparently Mezco is sold out for the whole show.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of just going for the brown and modding some new shoulder-pads for it, or swapping the arms out to remove them completely.

i am REALLY sick of the shoulder pads on my DD, they are like unwanted house guests that just overstayed and i got used to them but my god they annoy me at times.

said before but worth sayin again you know the darker red material on the DD, the non shiny? why can they just make the entire suit out of that? liek he appears in the comics. nope gotta get mezzed up in this, all flaired out yo. mezzed on yo face. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
:slap

sure it will be same and as annoying with the brown wolvy turtle shells but do intend to get and display with the dd and px pun. no hope on tiger, settling.

so that tiger wolvy is using the exact same suit as brown just re-color? still has the place/edge where the brown would run down chest?

Looks like it, yeah. I forgot that the shorts are longer than the blue and yellow version as well :slap

Let's see. People are paying through the nose now but hopefully prices go down with time.

EDIT: X-Force Wolverine seems to have a different chest altogether, and it looks a lot better to my eyes. But of course it only comes with one headsculpt. Mezco needs to stop doing that; giving Miles a single headsculpt and fewer hands was also a lazy move.

A local shop had blue Wolverine for $160; I caved and bought a couple. Held off Red Skull as I’m confident that will drop in price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i used money intended for the tiger wolvy via mez when i missed on the revoltech and very pleased, a must for wolvy fans for the berserker poses alone. VERY tempted by the ex red skull looks really cool.

I know, I have been checking my email over and over

Makes no sense, since that poster on the previous page said he already got it from a shop..WTF. How are speciality shops getting him before Mezco even ships it out to those of us who PO very early. :gah:

I got it from a local place in NYC; they waited in line at NYCC with everyone else. I save some time, but you save $60 per figure. I know which one I’d prefer [emoji6]

I want more x men, at least in this scale if they don't do certain characters like beast, I can fill in the void with marvel legends. But I want to see juggernaut, archangel, gambit, cyclops made. X men are hard to find

Those really would be gorgeous. Do they have licenses for them? I remember reading about some issues producing X-Men besides Wolverine.

danny ketch ghost rider with johnny blaze ver as px exclusive, sell the bikes separately as they did with lawmaster for dredd. led light fire on skulls of figs and fire on bikes tires.

Back