Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
considering wht some of us would have to pay on after market in terms of prices i dont feel bad for any of you waiting til nov. :lol

btw was same with past exclusives via them i think, shipped way later.

You would much rather have your figure now, but I would much rather have paid retail for mine [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Diamond employee just shared this photo of PX Wolverine to Facebook. Looks like they decided against the red eyes, and I think it's come out a lot better for it. Looks as good as the blue and yellow in its own way, I think.

22406287_10211463040266732_5821173052965950427_n.jpg

Yeah, the loss of accuracy is a bummer, but the red looked far too dark in Mezco's photos. The best scenario for me would've been bright red eyes, but this is a close second personally. I'm just surprised at how good the new suit textures look. The lack of shorts and broader chest panel really help this guy; I'm even liking the shoulder-pads more than I did before thanks to that worn metallic paintjob. Of course, some more accurate flat X-Force pads would have been best, but this is good enough.

Has anyone tried removing those goofy shoulder-pads on the regular red Daredevil? I've been wondering if they can be removed without too much damage.

Has anyone tried removing those goofy shoulder-pads on the regular red Daredevil? I've been wondering if they can be removed without too much damage.

I really like this DD. Shoulder pads don't bother me in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t the DP and Morales Spidey ship the week after SDCC ..what a crock Mezco :pfft:

Mezco delayed the Armored Batman after SDCC. Was a frustrating wait b/c I paid in full, then BBTS suddenly had them where shipping was cheaper, and Mezco wouldn't let me cancel with them. With their delays, glad they only charge a deposit now.

There's something very wrong with Mezco that they can't see their proportion problems, that when you see them with Tony Mei's sculpts, they look like a completely different figure.

22430532_178854302673201_1640919481234489344_n.jpg

Back