Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unmasked Wolverine is eh, though I find myself quite liking the masked sculpt. Tony's is definitely an improvement though, and a big one.

unsure why but the mei heads look too big to me, especially compared to the bods arms. great sculpts/paint tho! mei is a master.

ahh i see, didnt compare to the stock mezcos. yeah had a look agreed.

do like the mezco sculpt as ugly as it is, reminds me of the marvel comics presents wolvy stories. un-sure on artist im referring to. but only on the brown suit, this ugly sculpt on the x-men tiger is jarring, prefer the mei.

Not all Mezco stock heads are ugly, Punisher's is pitch perfect, so is Shazam's and even Ascending Knight is a very pretty sculpt, it's a shame about the rest of the design.

Oh and Darkseid, that one is perfect all around.

agreed again. was just referring to this style of sculpt for wolvy, ugly by design reminds me of this style-
https://marswillsendnomore.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/marvel-comics-presents-1-001.jpg
compared to the more angular look of say jim lee style we see in the mei.

bothers me that the lines from brown suit is on tiger chest also. was bitter i missed but more i see of it more i nit-pick and im happy just gettin brown. custom mei tiger suit will be perfect no doubt.

Something I dislike about this wolverines is the neck connection. I only get the movie figures, and Homecoming Spider-Man seems to have the same problem. It's as if the fabric "enters" the body around the neck (The classic cap was one figure where they did a good transition. It should look more like a collar, imo). I even prefer when they do some kind of turtleneck like on daredevil.

Yeah, it’s a little odd for sure. I still think TDKR is the best figure they’ve ever made, in terms of capturing the source material. Anyway, look who just arrived!

bf115cff461797bd60119406e86ef9b6.heic
1379c1e91c82e96f04ac8d2b120e2867.heic
2d0c54bf898749e70447638917517bd7.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, no! I just got him in a trade. Bought SHF Star Lord at NYCC and decided I didn't like him very much after a few minutes, so I put him up for trade and a friend offered me this. X-Men pyjama Deadpool is much better. I only wish he came with two handguns and some holsters.

I'm dying to get that Homecoming Spider-Man. I looked up the release date and it's out in October...2018!?

What? Why??

I'm dying to get that Homecoming Spider-Man. I looked up the release date and it's out in October...2018!?

What? Why??

Well, considering all the spider-man reboots and Mezco history with keeping their release dates, we might have a new spider-man by the time they release it.

Jokes aside, these long waitings are brutal. I'm still anxious to get my Harley.

He’s the best-built so far but would benefit from a new headsculpt. I still think DKR Batman is their best design [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back