Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it won't but it's not because of the clothes, the clothes give as much as the body can.

It's the Mezco bodies, while they have ok articulation, it's mostly archaic American toy engineering, look at their ankles, they have Toy Biz era ankle joints.

I know for a fact that my Batman and my Shazam can get in any pose their joints allow without any complaints from the fabric, I don't know if that's the case with all the figures, I do know Punisher can do the splits tho.

Hell, I recently saw someone give fabric clothes to Revoltech Wolverine without losing any articulation.

Edit, Here, it's a WIP:

22221629_10155842614127558_820830817343225048_n.jpg

If you guys watched d-amazings review you'd see wolverine has improved ankle articulation and can do a berserker pose. Of the three ill take mezco hands down, not a fan of revo at all and ML is cool but not even the same category based on price point.

Yeah, ankles look much improved. The one place where articulation isn't quite where I'd like it to be is the shoulders; I'm sure they could do some kind of collapsing bicep or extending joint for an really large range of motion. Everything else is pretty excellent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Diagonal is the standard now, but even a ball joint is better than Mezco's alternative, the thing about ball joints is that they can get really lose since all the articulation in the foot rests on them, making it hard for figures to stand.

Isn't Wolverine using a ball? I was under the impression a lot of their recent figures were using ball-pegs or ball-hinges but still had a poor range of motion because of the length of the peg.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh that was you? Someone posted your video earlier, it was very helpful man, thanks for sharing.

I have a couple of MezKOs Punishers on the way to make customs of, pretty impressive what bootleggers did with this.

Back