Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry Mcginnis is an instant buy for me. Batman Beyond was probably the last great Batman cartoon, in my opinion. Loved that series

After seeing HT preview of Thor was hoping there would be a Mezco version. A must buy for me.

Hopefully they don't try to get too crazy with pricing for Hulk, you know they'll charge more for size.

After seeing HT preview of Thor was hoping there would be a Mezco version. A must buy for me.

Hopefully they don't try to get too crazy with pricing for Hulk, you know they'll charge more for size.

This Hulk will be more affordable and less space hugging for me :lol

Terry Mcginnis is an instant buy for me. Batman Beyond was probably the last great Batman cartoon, in my opinion. Loved that series
But there's no Terry sculpt! Shame considering how much of the show we saw his face for. And the head looks very off. Suit could be plainer too. I hope they do a good job.

I would like a comic book version of Hulk first, but as a Hulk fan this looks pretty cool. :)

SDCC-PreviewNightReveal_08-1.jpg

2013 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic Black Bike Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto

2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto

2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Black 1/12 Motorcycle Model by Maisto

BMW K1300R Black Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Automaxx

Honda CBR 1000RR Black Motorcycle 1/12 Model by Maisto

I bought all of these for around $12.00 each, shipped @ www.Diecastmodelswholesale.com

They work really well with the One:12 Punisher.

If you only want one or two bikes, you can also find decent deals on ebay and Amazon.

But there's no Terry sculpt! Shame considering how much of the show we saw his face for. And the head looks very off. Suit could be plainer too. I hope they do a good job.

Is there an official picture? I figured once they show the accessories, there will also be a Terry head. If not that will suck, but still something to look forward to.

Is ascending bats available for pre-order on anywhere else besides Mezco's site?
I'd rather get him at BBTS, like my other Mezcos but I never see him up there

Yeah. Claw hands are certainly nice, but I'm not feeling it quite yet. Suit seems a little too busy, and the headsculpts look weird.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back