Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. More than half the figures revealed at SDCC haven't even seen release yet...a good many of them haven't even been solicited.

I understand the frustration, but that is factually incorrect.

New York Toy Fair 2016, all out except classic Superman

Mezco NYTF 2016.jpg

SDCC 2016 (look at youtube walkthroughs)
Released
Spock
Cage Spock
Mirror Spock
Sulu
All Dredds
Space Ghost
PX Frank
BW Frank
Diorama
BvS Batman
BvS Superman
Armord Batman
Shazam
Green Arrow
Flash
Zoom
Joker
modernPunisher
Px Punisher
Cls Punisher
1st Daredevil
Steve Rogers
Clsc Cap
Mod Cap
Shad Daredevil
Daredevil

Preorders (most coming over the next couple months)
Knightmare Batman
Black Adam
Deathstroke
Clsc Superman
RS Superman
Arsenal
Harley
Spiderman
Deadpool
Red Skull

Shown to be not coming out until 2018 at NYTF 2017
Tribbles Kirk
Captains chair
Ghostbusters
Diabolik
Darkseid
Clsc Red Skull

Now if you really meant to say NYTF 2017 then you'd be a bit closer to the mark:
New York Toy Fair 2017 (just over 5 months ago)

34 figures shown
10 Released
8 up for preorder
15 Not up for preorder yet, but several were marked for 2018 so they weren't going to be up for preorder.

Mezco NYTF 2017.jpg

In addition, there have been all the variants and exclusives that came out or are already up for preorder. I personally feel like they are about 4 months behind where they should be and could stand to get a more even flow of product, but they have put out a tremendous amount of product that has been shown to the public.

Finally! The first episode of Toyville is live! This could have easily been called "The Most Use Anyone Has Ever Gotten Out of a Sharon Carter Figure" but it seemed wordy.

Go and read, hopefully it makes you laugh a little. Featuring Figures from Bandai, Mezco, Hasbro, NECA, DC Collectibles and some cameos by figures from yesteryear! If you enjoy it, PLEASE share it out.

If they do the homemade suit I will definitely buy. I really like the design and was gonna wait for Figuarts but this would be much better.

You guys think we'll see a Netflix Punisher at SDCC? Just finished rewatching Daredevil Season 2 and Jon Bernthal totally steals every scene he's in. I need a quality Bernthal Punisher that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg (Hot Toys) but doesn't look super crummy (Marvel Legends).

I understand the frustration, but that is factually incorrect.

New York Toy Fair 2016, all out except classic Superman

View attachment 352111

SDCC 2016 (look at youtube walkthroughs)
Released
Spock
Cage Spock
Mirror Spock
Sulu
All Dredds
Space Ghost
PX Frank
BW Frank
Diorama
BvS Batman
BvS Superman
Armord Batman
Shazam
Green Arrow
Flash
Zoom
Joker
modernPunisher
Px Punisher
Cls Punisher
1st Daredevil
Steve Rogers
Clsc Cap
Mod Cap
Shad Daredevil
Daredevil

Preorders (most coming over the next couple months)
Knightmare Batman
Black Adam
Deathstroke
Clsc Superman
RS Superman
Arsenal
Harley
Spiderman
Deadpool
Red Skull

Shown to be not coming out until 2018 at NYTF 2017
Tribbles Kirk
Captains chair
Ghostbusters
Diabolik
Darkseid
Clsc Red Skull

Now if you really meant to say NYTF 2017 then you'd be a bit closer to the mark:
New York Toy Fair 2017 (just over 5 months ago)

34 figures shown
10 Released
8 up for preorder
15 Not up for preorder yet, but several were marked for 2018 so they weren't going to be up for preorder.

View attachment 352112

In addition, there have been all the variants and exclusives that came out or are already up for preorder. I personally feel like they are about 4 months behind where they should be and could stand to get a more even flow of product, but they have put out a tremendous amount of product that has been shown to the public.

Your ENTIRE premise is factually incorrect. I made absolutely NO reference to NY Toy Fare...ZERO.

I said SDCC. Which is next week. And there are quite a few figures that ain't out or solicited:

Diabolic
SS Harley
Long Coat Joker
Red Skull (both versions)
Kirk (tribbles)
ST Command Chair
Darkseid
Spidey
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Red Arrow
Superman
Red Son Superman
All 4 Ghost Busters

...did I miss any? :ohbfrank:

I said there are "a good many that aren't released OR solicited yet." The list I gave is accurate to that statement. I didn't say "most" or "half" or state a specific number. That list represents "a good many". And based off Mezco's publicly stated release schedule of 1-2 figures every 2-3 months, that's over a years worth of product that ain't out...since last year!

So, I would say your estimate is wrong. They're a little further than 4 months behind. I'd tack on a few more months if not double it. To use your NYTF reference, my list doesn't even cover the reveals from that show that are either not out yet or not even solicited.

Last edited:
Just got the regular Punisher in today and it's a great figure! I'm not even a fan of him or even Marvel (it's actually my second Marvel figure next to SSC's sixth scale Deadpool) but I love him. If I were to nitpick, he only lacks some holsters and straps to carry all his weapons at once.

Very pleased with the purchase, anyway. As long as they don't raise the price, there will be more for sure :)

(The fire effect is pretty cool!)

They've shown off pics of Popeye, Ash (Evil Dead 2) and two Dawn of the Dead figures. The Popeye is so creepy, I need to have it. Hopefully it gets released.

I really want to get into these. Something about these figures is so damn appealing. I would never think to get a Shazam figure, but it looks cool. I'm neck deep in Tamashii Star Wars, DBZ, Robot Spirits and Neca. Have to slowly collect these and hope they don't go up in price anytime soon.

And the Dredd with the bike. Damn, too cool

My Punisher will be here Tuesday. I'm on a slippery slope now. Can't wait to get Deadpool and Superman. I bought some 26 gauge black jewelry wire to replace the original wire on my Daredevil batons. It's longer, stronger and easier to pose.
02ec4f3b95bf9e8a144bb10eaa647a94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Punisher. Looks just as good as Daredevil. I was bummed not to get the classic but the skull vest looks badass.
7dd8936b8b10b9f25307074a8b588dc0.jpg

These are my only 2 Mezco's so far but thanks, these bases make it pretty effortless. I wonder if anyone's picked up a Maisto Harley for him to ride. I have to get one.

I wonder if anyone's picked up a Maisto Harley for him to ride. I have to get one.
I bought the 2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto. I think it works really well for Punisher.

NB9T731.jpg

You can get this at Amazon for $14.04 with free shipping. Sold by TPA STORE and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Back