Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell is my Red Skull...I know this is par for the course for them but doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

Went to local comic shop found standard Punisher for $99......if I didn't already own it woulda been a nice pick up. Otherwise nothing new...I guess I'll need to drop by more often check their inventory

I ordered what I thought was the black & white Frankenstein on ebay but the dope sends me the green version. Ugh! Hate when this happens.

Myquickmart is his user name. So if you buy the Frankenstein from him, best to ask him which one he has. I'm keeping it because I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of sending it back. Still a cool figure regardless.

Yeah, black & white version. Once I opened the package and saw the box said PX exclusive, I knew it was the wrong one. Still cool, and thankfully not as green as it is on the box.

B&W displays great with the door diorama. Green will be good to have if they release more universal monsters.

B&W displays great with the door diorama. Green will be good to have if they release more universal monsters.

That's what I was thinking. Green one wont look as good with the door. Hopefully they do make some more universal monsters as well as Hanna Barbara characters to go with Space Ghost. I'd love to have a Birdman.

MCU Spiderman Homecoming 01.jpg

meh the spidey 1/12 stuff look like kids in pajamas to me, wondered why and realized its cuz the suit stops at the bottom of neck, head and neck molded.

would prefer a Keaton vulture via them to be honest. yeah wings would be huge but the coat and outfit would look great i think. led eyes on helmeted head like the bVs armored bats, diecast shin armor and feet claws etc etc

At this point, I'd prefer a few less reveals and a whole lot more releases. There is little to like about Mezco besides this series.

Back