Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want it, don't risk it. I thought Daredevil Shadowland would end up on BBTS but I was wrong.

I'll probably skip this though since I have the regular and PX version on order.

I was really hoping they'd do a 2099 or space suit, something really far out, but I'll take this, I think.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

looks better than standard and symbioite spidey i think but not a big fan of miles yet. like to see their venom but clash of were the suit ends(neck, hands, feet) on spidey and symbioite ver is bothersome, cant be helped but does it give it a dude in pajamas look more than on others in line.

ghostrider will be so dope, blade as well. do hope they get deep into line.

2099 would be cool too. Spider-Gwen, Ben, Future Foundation... Theres pretty much endless possibilities to what they can ship out with this mold. But I kinda knew Miles was gonna get made at some point and was prepared to pay for it. Just not a hundred bucks. Sucks but who knows, maybe next year when his movie comes out they'll revisit him.

wonder if this is smaller bod then? cuz he is pretty young in comics i think and the marvel legends was the youth bod mold.

Daredevil is amazing! I'm so glad I picked it up. It really is like a 6" Hot Toys.
de718ae752a086fb69b3e4103b1eae1a.jpg

Looking forward to Deadpool. I like the X-Force look more and it comes with a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I now have 17 Mezco One:12 pre-orders lol. Delays are fine to a degree but why can't they open pre-orders up as they become closer to completion. Guess it doesn't matter in the end.

Man, I wish I'd gotten that punisher now! Oh well, my Marvel Legends will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha has the punisher in stock now....aud to usd conversion is favorable if anyone is looking to get punisher for a good price

I just jumped in with Miles. I love the Miles comics, they definitely reinvigorated the Spider-Man mythos after the Ultimate and 616 current iterations were wonky at the time and I've stuck with the book ever since. I've threatened to buy the original Spider-Man and again with the Symbiote but finally took the plunge here. It's an expensive endeavor $95 shipped for a 6" toy but hopefully it won't open the floodgates for the rest of them :lol

As for the sculpt it doesn't look bad. The sunken eyes are a bit "cosplayish" but overall I think it'll look great on the shelves and we just don't get enough Miles collectibles.

Back