Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wth usually SHF price is cheaper in asia than in US, maybe coz its TMNT (us license) ?? . anyway the distributor sell it for 75 but scalper try to sell it for 85$.
Yeah but those are scalper prices, and for scalper prices those aren't even bad.

This is $130 RETAIL, imagine the aftermarket prices :lol

I just checked, the turtles are $60 at eBay :lol

Unfortunately I am a huge Punisher fan so I'm a sucker for this figure. Cap and Punisher I'm all in. Any other character I'll be priced out.
Yeah, I feel bad for the fans who HAVE to get this figure :lol

I don't blame you, if the Superman figure was as well executed as the Punisher, I would get it even if it was $150

This is how toy makers bully us for our lunch money.

Yeah but those are scalper prices, and for scalper prices those aren't even bad.

This is $130 RETAIL, imagine the aftermarket prices :lol

I just checked, the turtles are $60 at eBay :lol

wait so you think it going to flipp.....let me buy 2 =D

The price is strange, even with all the accessories. It would be worth it if the thing came with two bodies to display all the stuff.

can anyone point me about that punisher px. do we get 2 bodies or only one ? mezco & bbts website doesnt tell the spec that we get

Just one. Why would you get 2? :lol

I think that the picture paired with the price are misleading people into thinking that there are two full bodies.

For those thinking of flipping these figures, I wouldn't count on it. Looks like Mezco is pumping out plenty of these. None have even sold out at BBTS, aside from the Dark Knight Returns line.

I think that the picture paired with the price are misleading people into thinking that there are two full bodies.

For those thinking of flipping these figures, I wouldn't count on it. Looks like Mezco is pumping out plenty of these. None have even sold out at BBTS, aside from the Dark Knight Returns line.

Just one. Why would you get 2? :lol
what he said =D......
also mezco havent sell it on their web and there is no really clear description on any LCS so just want to clarify it....i Really wish it is 2 body =D....but again if it have 2 we wont really bitching about the price are we =D....

Never buy figures for the purpose of scalping. Most will backfire on you. Buy it for the love of the figure.

aiKE0u6.gif

For every one figure that makes a decent amount of money there are 30 that don't.*

*Not actual statistics but it's usually not worth it.

It's certainly steep. I have it pre-ordered, but am not convinced I'll keep it yet. It's cool that he comes with so many weapons, but really it's a bit much if it's driving up the price so high. Who is really going to display/use all of those.

It's certainly steep. I have it pre-ordered, but am not convinced I'll keep it yet. It's cool that he comes with so many weapons, but really it's a bit much if it's driving up the price so high. Who is really going to display/use all of those.

Agreed. You'd need some kind of armory setup to make the most of the set.

Agreed. You'd need some kind of armory setup to make the most of the set.

I have the Little Armory Gun Rack set A that I will use. There are other sets that I might get as well Gun Rack Set B.

Also, they updated shipping estimates with everything pushed back.

(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Sep-Oct) Classic Capt America
(Sep-Oct) BvS Armored Batman
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman
(Nov-Dec) Modern Capt America
(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Dec-Jan) Punisher Modern
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow
(Feb-Mar) Classic Superman

Also, they updated shipping estimates with everything pushed back.

(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Sep-Oct) Classic Capt America
(Sep-Oct) BvS Armored Batman
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman
(Nov-Dec) Modern Capt America
(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Dec-Jan) Punisher Modern
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow
(Feb-Mar) Classic Superman

The wait is killing me on these, and I used to be a regular ThreeA customer :lol

I wish they'd hold off on announcing figures until they're closer to having them ready to ship. It'd make the delays a lot more bearable.

only ordered
judge dreed, spock and green arrow..thinking to get DD but sadly have to hold a bit for any toys purchase .

Back