Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know why people aren't buying this up...best Cap release and classic too, plus they are not making Classic Cap anymore- this is it! likely limited to 1,000 pieces

It's great but I've got my eye on other figures and some much more expensive items. If this were a $60 figure then it'd be a no brainer but I need every penny I have for my must haves, and the kids need to eat too.:lol

Will definitely give this a look when I get home. I've been torn between classic and stealth Caps for a while now, but I think this might be the one to get.

Pre-ordered mine on day 1 and I can't wait to get him. Mezco has me hook line and sinker with these figures. The batman v superman figures look so nice that they make me like the movie a little more.

Classic Cap looks amazing. Glad I had GeneralZodLives pick one up for me at SDCC. Thanks buddy! You are the man!

s5FBQRu.gif

does look damn good! but think im ok with reg retail ver, so will save the 20 bucks and wait for that.

I pre-ordered the PX Punisher. For me, there is a ton of value in the sculpts and accessories. I prefer sixth scale, but Mezco can really nail a 1:12 figure.

Just give me the classic Punisher already, that PX is not as good.

Waiting for Classic version too....I probably will be only buying the "Classic" costumes. After getting the Classic Cap (which is a must have),I just don't care that much for modern updates

Last edited:
Does the deluxe Punisher come with a long sleeve shirt too? The elbow joints are terrible.

Back