Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled the Classic Cap exclusive. If it was a limited release, the price seems reasonable. As it seems they're making a ****-ton of them, I think not.

I'm thinking of doing the same. I thought it would be tough to get... guess not. I'll get him cheaper on ebay.

Cancelled the Classic Cap exclusive. If it was a limited release, the price seems reasonable. As it seems they're making a ****-ton of them, I think not.

Thinking of cancelling mine too! Did you contact Mezco to cancel? Or did you just cancel on your order?

Just got off the phone with Mezco. They wouldn't let me cancel my pre-order of Armored Bats, despite the delay.

Suffice to say, I will never order from Mezco again.

Just got off the phone with Mezco. They wouldn't let me cancel my pre-order of Armored Bats, despite the delay.

Wow good to know regarding this. I think it might be safer to order from an online vendor then ex: BBTS?

From the DC section's One:12 thread:

Here it is, all that money I wasted on law school was well worth it

Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
16 CFR Part 435
RULE SUMMARY:
The Rule, issued in 1975, requires sellers who solicit buyers to order merchandise through the mail, via the Internet, or by phone to have a reasonable basis to expect that the sellers can ship within the advertised time frame, or, if no time frame is specified, within 30 days. The Rule also requires that, when a seller cannot ship within the promised time, the seller must obtain the buyer’s consent to a delay in shipping or refund payment for the unshipped merchandise.

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rul...-proceedings/mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called Mezco this morning and wasn't able to get a refund on my Classic Cap. They said it was shipping out the end of September. I'm a bit annoyed, and I think I'll stick with BBTS from now on. Some of these manufacturers don't really put as much emphasis on customer service as maybe they should (If they wish to sell direct-to-consumer).

For everyone being denied a cancellation:

Have the charges reversed through your CC company. Site the delay as your reason for the cancellation. It seems you are all saying that you won't order from them again anyways. Worst case scenario is that they disable your Mezco account.

Don't be strong-armed by a company with poor policies and **** customer service. The only way they're going to change is if you show that you won't put up with it.

It's complete BS that they labeled these as "exclusives" anyhow. They're available from every retailer out there and still available on Mezco's own site, long after SDCC has passed. Just a trick to raise interest, paired with a steep NRD that will force most people to retain their orders.

For everyone being denied a cancellation:

Have the charges reversed through your CC company. Site the delay as your reason for the cancellation. It seems you are all saying that you won't order from them again anyways. Worst case scenario is that they disable your Mezco account.

Don't be strong-armed by a company with poor policies and **** customer service. The only way they're going to change is if you show that you won't put up with it.
Has a time tried this yet? Would love to do this if i can.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had my CC company reverse the charge for the shipping.

And as was posted in the DC Mezco forum and earlier here:

Here it is, all that money I wasted on law school was well worth it

Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
16 CFR Part 435
RULE SUMMARY:
The Rule, issued in 1975, requires sellers who solicit buyers to order merchandise through the mail, via the Internet, or by phone to have a reasonable basis to expect that the sellers can ship within the advertised time frame, or, if no time frame is specified, within 30 days. The Rule also requires that, when a seller cannot ship within the promised time, the seller must obtain the buyer’s consent to a delay in shipping or refund payment for the unshipped merchandise.

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rul...-proceedings/mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just one head on this guy. Quite disappointing considering it costs the same as the standard. I'm not sure I want it now.

I wonder how many times these exclusives will get delayed

Back