Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, makes sense.(not the 5 dollar thing) Not a bad price point given the quality. Tailoring anything that small has got to be a massive pain the the rear.

Anyone know if they do digital sculpting or old school? My guess would be digital. That's the way everything's going. I wish I was better at that. I do everything old school.

Yes, they said it was digitally sculpted, they said that for Spock and the ST figures, the sculptors spent a month on each one of the head sculpts.

I cannot wait for the Frankenstein monster myself, one of my favorite movies.

I think that's the one I'm most excited about :lol

Well that's cool. I like to see everyone get the stuff they want. Never understood the other side of that. Being upset about a figure you don't want, I mean. I would love to see everyone get every figure they want.

Personally I've never been a big universal monster fan, but my mom is. They made this fair game 20 plus years ago based on them for the studio. It was pretty cool. Even got myself in the artwork as little kid. Lol anyway...it does look cool the figure though.

What do you think about their plan to reboot the monsters into a shared universe?

Well that's cool. I like to see everyone get the stuff they want. Never understood the other side of that. Being upset about a figure you don't want, I mean. I would love to see everyone get every figure they want.
Well, I'm upset about Supes personally, because Supes doesn't get enough chances as the rest of the A listers, and when he does get a figure, it's usually a subpar one and they seem not to care about it, i.e. this one :lol at least imo.

What do you think about their plan to reboot the monsters into a shared universe?
What? That's the first time I hear about that :lol I'm not a big fan of the monsters myself other than Dracula and Frankenstein, more Frankenstein than anything since I was a kid, so I'm out of the loop on that one.

Shared universe huh? Well, I don't think I have an opinion about that yet :lol I just hope they don't try to make them action blockbusters like that I, Frankenstein garbage.

Yeah it's all a shared verse. Dracula untold was intended to be the first but due to the test audiences and reviews they canned that idea before it even released.

I believe the next film, and technically the first, will be the mummy reboot.

As for the being upset about superman...if have to disagree that he doesn't get any figures. There are five hot toys figure alone. Every DC comic toy line has superman. Try being a he-man fan. Or flash. Or green arrow. Lol not everyone likes the same looks. It's easier to pass on a figure then it is to create one from nothing. And that was my point. If you don't like one pass it up, but if the one you like doesn't get created you have no choice.

Last edited:
Yeah it's all a shared verse. Dracula untold was intended to be the first but due to the test audiences and reviews they canned that idea before it even released.

I believe the next film, and technically the first, will be the mummy reboot.
Oh I did hear about the reboot of the Mummy, I'm ok with that one, I liked the 1st Brendan Fraser one, but the sequels were kinda bad, at least the 3rd one was.

Cool thank! :duff

Yeah it's based on the original mummy not the mummy with Frazier. (Which I also liked)

I've heard mixed things about the plan for the monster Shared universe. (If you didn't know I work in films among other areas) so I'm not sure how it will turn out. But u seem to like things a lot of people, especially fanboys and girls dislike and I don't like things others love. Like nearly every Oscar nominated best picture nearly every year. Lol

I love Punisher the most. Both versions look good. Love the sculpt in particular, that's the mug of a hardened vigilante right there.

These do look awesome. Ever since mezco offed the hellboy comic line, i've held a grudge, but i have to admit, these are killer. No x-men is going to keep me from collecting the line though. Bummer.

I love Punisher the most. Both versions look good. Love the sculpt in particular, that's the mug of a hardened vigilante right there.

I agree, I will probably get the modern Punisher and nothing else. I wish the Sideshow Punisher had black gloves and boots.

Would love a Blade, would look nice with daredevil and punisher
Blade would be awesome! They could make his bike and much more! Same with a Ghost Rider, maybe reuse some of the judge dress parts (wheels, etc)

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Man, not having mutants in this line is a major bummer for me. Uncanny X-Men was the first comic I collected on a regular basis when I was a kid.

Not having any FF is also a bummer for me mainly because of the villains we won't be able to get.

Back